Veteran?

Damien321

Ok, dunno why this is making me curious but how do you become a Veteran? I just looked at the online users list and there's even a veteran with low content count and low reputation, while there's veterans with high content count and high reputation and theirs people in the middle, I am officially confused. Can someone clear this up for me?

Zephyr is entirely correct that it is now a time based thing. Before the site update, there was a class in between that was time based, and you needed a minimum number of posts as well as said time to become a veteran but we removed that. So once you've been around for a bit longer, you'll receive it automatically. 

26 minutes ago, Autumn Zephyr said:

I could be way off on this, but it seems like it's time based from what I've seen. Like, you get labeled a Veteran on the anniversary of your profile's founding.

If I'm wrong, please feel free to correct me, guys.

2 minutes ago, mde2001 said:

Zephyr is entirely correct that it is now a time based thing. Before the site update, there was a class in between that was time based, and you needed a minimum number of posts as well as said time to become a veteran but we removed that. So once you've been around for a bit longer, you'll receive it automatically. 

You two answered my question. Now if you will mde2001 can you please close and pin this thread?