Starter type changed 2.0

I completely agree with serperior and samurott. Design-wise, these types look perfect for them. As for blaziken, ermm I can't say I completely disagree with the fire flying type but fighting makes more sense to me! And yeah it is as they say "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" and blaziken is definitely not broke! (maybe it is broken in terms of power but that is another story)! As for sceptile, I would most likely go with grass and dragon here too. Design wise that's what seems to fit it better and then there is the mega that backs up the dragon typing! Blastoise seems more like a steel type rather than rock since it has these cannons which are probably made of steel! I am ok with chesnaught being a steel type! It definitely looks like its shell is made of iron! And now as for emboar, I can't say I am a fan of it being ground. I think other than fighting, the dark type would fit it better.

I know that you want them all to have a different secondary typing but I don't think that most of these you suggested fit with the design of the pokemon.

Personal opnion

Charizard -Fire/Dragon I think many people would agree to this change

Blastoise - Water/Rock* perhaps water/steel more for the cannons though water rock would be an interesting concept though design wise I don't see it quite there

Sceptile - Grass/Dark* it's mega is part dragon why not make grass drag?

Blaziken - Fire/Flying* I like the original typing but it would make more sense

Swampert - Water/Ground

Serperior - Grass/Dragon* totally agree

Emboar - Fire/Ground* how about fire dark? or fire normal

Samurott - Water/Fighting* water psychic like a magic unicorn lol I'm joking a second element would be nice but fighting feels slightly over used in starters your ideas would change that I know, perhaps instead water rock the armour could be made of coral or rock or water thunder?

Chesnaught - Grass/Steel* sounds viable enough

Incineroar Fire/Dark looks more like a wrestler then a dark type despite it's official typing