Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Grubbin Event ?

Palpatine

Question

Spoiler

Hello, about the Peridot Ward Grubbin event ? Whenever I enter the building he should be in there is never an outage in electricity. I am at Kiki's Gym so far as the progress goes (if that has something to do with it) and i don't remember seeing him even during early game. And yes I am entering during night time O.o

8 answers to this question

Just now, Alistair said:
  Hide contents

Do you have pokésnax with you? I think you need that for Grubbin/Joltik to attack you, so it's possible the event doesn't trigger at all if you don't have any in your bag.

Spoiler

Yup. I have no idea why he's not there lol

3 hours ago, CrossImpact said:

according to my top secret information source it is only available during a very limited time in the beginning of the game (until before beating Corey)
(additionally to only being available during nighttime)

I knew it! 
And yea it was always nighttime when i tried it. Is there another way to get him somewhere else in the game (hopefully not too late)

I don't know (yet), but I wouldn't count on it being available again before the city restoration, since usually early Event Pokemon reappear as normal wild ones (and with exceptions like Zorua, in a similar event) after that.
Since you can't get the final evolution for Grubbin till that point anyway iirc, I hope it doesn't feel too bad.

On 4/24/2018 at 9:13 AM, Palpatine said:

I knew it! 
And yea it was always nighttime when i tried it. Is there another way to get him somewhere else in the game (hopefully not too late)

I know for sure the waste treatment facility has them while surfing and fishing.