Mafia Championship Season 5 Voting Phase

Daniel Blackworth

Reborn Mafia Representative  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you believe should represent Reborn Mafia for the Mafia Championship Season 5?

This poll is closed to new votes

It is now time for the voting phase. Members of the Reborn Mafia Club are encouraged to vote the nominee that they believe should represent Reborn Mafia for this year's Mafia Championship. 

The one who earns the most votes will be the representative for the competition while the runner-up or the one who gathers the second highest number of votes will be the back-up, in case the representative needs to be subbed-out in the qualifiers. You have until April 24, 12:00 A.M EST to vote.

Without further ado, allow me to mention the 6 nominees and the ones who nominated them:

Anti_Hero
Nominated by: Candy
Seconded by: Bok Choi

Nick Crash
Nominated by: Sosobean
Seconded by: Roswell

Sosobean
Nominated by: Crimson Dragon
Seconded by: Venus

Alistair
Nominated by: Nick Crash
Seconded by: March Hare Divergent

March Hare Divergent

Nominated by: Walpurgis

Seconded by: Paul25

Venus

Nominated by: LykosHand

Seconded by: Alistair

e x p o s e d

btw I really appreciate that some of you consider me good enough to potentially represent the club in this competition, but in case I win the vote I'm probably going to decline, so I encourage you to support another, more willing candidate

Heh, true. destroyed.

Even though I'd love to see Bean bamboozle all of them, my vote is on my nomination and (like you Dive), I stand by it.

Now, if he declines, all I have to do is travel to France. I will look for him. I will find him and I will kill him persuade him.