Help

SoraBell

5 minutes ago, SoraBell said:

When i take a step the sprite for my main character keeps flickering between the New Female sprite from v10 and the old v9 sprite. Im not sure how to get it to stop

There were some character sprite issues in the initial release, though I've heard the patch fixed it (along with adding back the option to change back to the legacy sprites).   I would say patch your game to the second(?) patch (assuming you haven't already),   then, if the issue continues, try going to one of the NPCs that change your sprite and hope re-applying your desired sprite will stabilize the issue.

I haven't really looked into the post-patch sprite options, but maybe it depends on which of the sprite-changing NPCs you visit?  The best I could say is try one of the others.   

Maybe post this on the bug or file fixing threads if it continues.    @Walpurgis is the flickering a known issue or one that can be repaired via RPG maker?

1 hour ago, seki108 said:

I haven't really looked into the post-patch sprite options, but maybe it depends on which of the sprite-changing NPCs you visit?  The best I could say is try one of the others.   

Maybe post this on the bug or file fixing threads if it continues.    @Walpurgis is the flickering a known issue or one that can be repaired via RPG maker?

I think it's due to how the mc sprites don't carry correctly from V9 to V10, so it should be fixed by talking to one of those npc that change your appearance in gearen lab/axis high/xen brigade.