Garufa ruins (stuck)

Clown

So basically i'm stuck at the Garufa ruins in (Version 10 new game) under the Corrupted cave B1, this is where we fight Cera and her Groudon, and Aelita says that theres another room that we could've gone into and then says perhaps that room has the answer. I have literally pressed enter on every single object on the other room but nothing happened and yes I did press enter on the writing on top then went back to Aelita but still says the same thing, anyone know what to do? I can easily complete this on my Version 9 cause verything on mu version 10 I have on version 9 but afraid that it might cause some permanent bugs or glitches so not worth the risk.

Here's a good trick. Go to the rejuvenation folder, open up 2 copies of the Game.exe and drag them both so they're side-by-side and click on one of them so you can control it, move the character into the room with the solution, and the other game.exe click that and move the character into the actual puzzle and rinse and repeat. 

5 hours ago, XxAlexxX said:

Here's a good trick. Go to the rejuvenation folder, open up 2 copies of the Game.exe and drag them both so they're side-by-side and click on one of them so you can control it, move the character into the room with the solution, and the other game.exe click that and move the character into the actual puzzle and rinse and repeat. 

I just snapped a picture of the room with my phone so I didn't have to run back and forth, lol. But your trick would work too!

14 hours ago, YouGotLittUp said:

I just snapped a picture of the room with my phone so I didn't have to run back and forth, lol. But your trick would work too!

It's what saved me from 40 minutes of a headache that I got my first time.

23 hours ago, YouGotLittUp said:

I didn't even attempt the puzzle without taking a picture first, lol. The last one and the zorua one would have been impossible otherwise.

Unless ya got the memory of a damn GOD you need a pic.