The 5 statues. (potential spoilers)

Damien321

To clear this up since the title makes no sense, I am talking about the 5 stands in Amethyst Grove (2 with the statues of Keta and Vivian on em'...) and I have a theory A game theory that they will all be filled with Aelita's family or people from before her, but there's one thing that scares me. Who will fill the LAST slot? We know jack shit about the others but it's the 5th stand that scares me. I'll tell you why, what if...what IF? The last spot is taken.......by Aelita?

Edited by XxAlexxX

I also think it's broader than that - in order for the sanctum to save Aevium, five sacrifices must be made, and more specifically, the player must soothe five souls. Keta's was calmed a long long time ago, and recently by curing Aelita of Vivian's Madness, her's to some extent was too. I don't think the shrine is necessarily only related to Aelita's family (though that's now the track record) and includes three more souls to be soothed. My guess is Marianette/Indriad has got to be at least one, since Gardevoir has been subdued in the past.