BuppoPuppo

[Resolved]Girl won't give me the sticker #2

Like the title, the girl in the Peridot ward isn't giving me the sticker for saving her friend. I saved her friend after beating the PULSE tangrowth, but did not get the sticker then. When I went to get it after beating Aya, she didn't give me the sticker. I currently have 2 stickers, one from the department store and one for stealing the tv. Is this a bug or something else? Thanks in advance.

You don't have to talk to the girl, is the friend who gives you the sticker.

I talked to both the girl asking to find the friend and the rescued girl, but both of them aren't giving me a sticker

32 minutes ago, BuppoPuppo said:

I talked to both the girl asking to find the friend and the rescued girl, but both of them aren't giving me a sticker

Alright, let's see, you should be able to access up to F3 of the dep store if this isn't true then post your save and I'll fix it.

Hmmm, I was able to go to F3. When I checked my membership card at F3, the card said I had 3 stickers. Before entering the third floor, my card said only 2 stickers. That was weird, but thanks anyway. :D 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, BuppoPuppo said:

Hmmm, I was able to go to F3. When I checked my membership card at F3, the card said I had 3 stickers. Before entering the third floor, my card said only 2 stickers. That was weird, but thanks anyway. :D 

Apparently your sticker count is set to -1 before you obtain anything (maybe due to changes between episodes or a past bug) but that gets fixed by talking to the elevator lady.