A small bit of advice. (Maybe spoilers?)

Damien321

I wouldn't call this a spoiler EXACTLY so call it whatever you want but hear me out.

When you reach the busted up hellish present's black steeple and

you have to decide between 3 options pick the 1st

Do nothing. Trust me it's the best option.

Thank you for your time.

Spoiler

Y'know, even though "Do Nothing" leads to the better ending, I think I still prefer how "Try and escape" plays through. Everyone dying really lends well into how Melia's character ends up progressing, and you actually get more information out of it in my opinion. The whole thing with Melia giving up hope near the end feels so much more fitting after the "Try and escape". Just my thoughts though :D, how 'bout everyone else?

4 minutes ago, Nyarth said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Y'know, even though "Do Nothing" leads to the better ending, I think I still prefer how "Try and escape" plays through. Everyone dying really lends well into how Melia's character ends up progressing, and you actually get more information out of it in my opinion. The whole thing with Melia giving up hope near the end feels so much more fitting after the "Try and escape". Just my thoughts though :D, how 'bout everyone else?

I understand why you say that, but when I first saw the 'Try and escape' ending that left me in fucking SHAMBLES. That's why I like the best ending best.