Saved Game Paths

TwilightCoda

What's up, people.

I have a quick question about saved games: I moved the full EP17 Reborn game folder and all of the saved games over to a USB stick earlier today, but the game wouldn't recognize that any games were saved. Is there any way to redirect where it looks for saved games?

Thanks in advance!

5 minutes ago, Chameleon109 said:

What's up, people.

I have a quick question about saved games: I moved the full EP17 Reborn game folder and all of the saved games over to a USB stick earlier today, but the game wouldn't recognize that any games were saved. Is there any way to redirect where it looks for saved games?

Thanks in advance!

the game only reads the Game.rxdata files from their respective location, usually best thing to do when transferring saves is to start the new game on the device transferring to, when ya make your first save the folder is created, then all ya do is go to that folder and replace Game.rxdata with the save file to be transferred, don't mistake it for the Game.exe or the game folder itself