Taking a Break From This Game

TheDarkKnightx

Before I start I just want to say this game is amazing, one the best fan games I've played. However I can't keep playing this, at least not until there's some form of a difficulty changer or something. The game is fun, and I enjoy playing it, but even after taking in team suggestions and having different pokemon to use, I still get stuck on fights that should be easy. For example now I'm stuck on Dr. Connal's fight in the yureyu building. I'm the only one being targeted so I can't do anything. The story's great and I wish there were a way to change the difficulty so I can continue the story but until then, I won't be continuing, which kinda sucks for me I guess.

Just now, ArcherEric said:

get a golem then

sigmund in yureyu is easier than most battles

discharge can be annoying, but you can get a ground type to resist it

I have 2 ground types: Gollurk and Nidoking My problem is it gets aggravating having to constantly rotate and train new members for each fight, only for the next fight to be the next thing to soft reset for waiting for the fight where you can get lucky crits or whatever I guess.

Once the full game is released it'll be completely open to mods, so there will almost certainly be a reborn easier mode, for people who mostly want to enjoy the story! I completely understand the frustration of getting stuck on certain fights though. There were times when I felt like giving up might be easier! 

If you're really into the story you could try looking for a let's play, but those do come with the side effect of somewhat annoying commentary in most cases, which might detract from the experience. 

1 hour ago, mde2001 said:

Once the full game is released it'll be completely open to mods, so there will almost certainly be a reborn easier mode, for people who mostly want to enjoy the story! I completely understand the frustration of getting stuck on certain fights though. There were times when I felt like giving up might be easier! 

If you're really into the story you could try looking for a let's play, but those do come with the side effect of somewhat annoying commentary in most cases, which might detract from the experience. 

i suggest shinyscarlet as they cover all boss fights in reborn, rejuv and desolation