surf
Mamoswine Lvl 73
mist 
Ancient power 
Earthquake 

Blizzard

a.png

aa.png

I'm guessing Blaziken gets revenge kill'd by water attacks.

I'd recommend training good fighting types (Hariyama might do it, but I've never used it so I dunno) or steel types (what about the Alolashrew you have? can you evolve it to alolaslash?) to deal with the ice types, since fire if iirc is weakened by the snowy field? For the water types I'd go for electric types since they tend to have boosted ice moves that would destroy grass types. My go-to electric type has been Raichu or Ampharos (which you already have). Alternatively, the water types like starmie tend to have secondary typing so you might exploit that too.

If you have time, EV training might make your life easier but depends on your preferences.

Ok first off EV training spots. Note that having power items/pokerus will speed EV training up significantly. Also a few additions to yer team might help. Cause did the calcs and the mons i added in should help. Also added Recommended EV,Move set and Nature for your current you posted. Also if you are short of money/need fast heart scales spam catch phanpy or ambipom for pick up abaility. Pick up is very useful and during EV training i tend to carry  a few pick up pokemon so that i get free stuff. RIGht without further ado the help:

Ev Training Spots

Ev training is some what important in Reborn. As from Charlotte onward all boss all gyms all trainers are fully Ev trained properly . You do not need to worry about IV as long as it has decent once in its atking stat as in above 20 you should be ok. unless you are a breeder maniac like me hehe everything must be perfect muwhahaha   Anyways Here is the list of places you can EV train in/around Agate. 

ATK: Route 2 (morning) kill rufflet, Hawlucha,Ursaring

Speed: Fishing in Ametrine Mountain 2F old rod kill Finnion

Sp Atk: Fishing Citrine Mountain 1F with good rod  kill Clauncher and Remoraid

HP: route 1 kill Noctowl

Def: Rout 3 Caves kill Graveler

SpDef: Route 3 caves kill Shiinotic

Pick Up Pokemon

Pick Up pokemon are you best friend if you are short of money or need small stuff like ability capsule and heart scale. plus the dont cost ya anything. They give you stuff while EV training so grab a few and start making free money. Like i said earlier Phanphy and Ambipom are the 2 pick up pokemon u can find in agate area. Ambipom @Ametrine City during the morning and day. Phanphy @ Citrine Mountain 1F. I prefer Ambipom cause u dont have to worry about stopping it from evolving.

Additions To team 

i dont think u can reset EV at the momement cause in agate there is no friendship berry shop or Ev reset disc. i guess you could always EV train a team from scratch to help your team. Hmm lets see what can be caught at around agate Medicham,A.Ninetales(if u have ice stone) and mienshao. Move set Ev of these 3 mons are in spoiler tag.

Spoiler

Lvl 73 Mienshao(Adamant) @ Wide lens

Ability: Reckless

EV: 252 ATK/ 252 Speed/ 6 Def

High Jump Kick

Wide Guard

U-Turn

Drain Punch

As for IV just 20 points in atk and speed will do no need for max. Neutral nature also is good enuf. HJK OHKO mamoswine even when meinshao is intimidated.

Lvl 73 Medicham(Adamant) @ Wide lens

Ability: Pure Power

EV: 252 ATK/ 252 Speed/ 6 Def

High Jump Kick

Thunder Punch

Ice Punch/Fire Punch

Zen Headbutt

You will need a few heart scales for medicham but worth the investment. As for IV just 20 points in atk and speed will do no need for max. Neutral nature also is good enuf. cause thunder punch OHKO Gyarados even after intimidate.

Lvl 73 A.Ninetales(Adamant) @ Light Clay

Ability: Snow warning

EV: 252 SpAtk/ 252 Speed/ 6 SpDef

Aurora Veil

Ice Beam/Dark Pulse

Blizzard

Dazzling Gleam

A.Ninetales is just there for support just in case. if u find your team dying too early lead with A.Ninetales set up Aurora Veil. But i did the calcs so Meinshao and Medicham are likely to out speed Blake's lead of mamoswine and Gyarados. A.Ninetales is just back up.

Modification To Team 

Alright now to modify the team u posted, will add the EV, recommended nature and move set.All are in the spoiler as usual. you can change nature at 7th street once u are out of agate. think u can leave agate after ceil or maybe after terra not sure cause have not reach that point of the game in my restart run of reborn. Heart scale are very important for this thus like i said pick up mons are very useful.

Spoiler

lvl 73 Rhyperior(Adamant) @ hard stone

Ability:Rock Solid

EV:252 Hp/ 252 Atk/ 6 Def

Earthquake

Stone edge

mega horn

Rock wrecker

Blaziken lvl 75(Adamant) @ wide lens

Ability:Speed Boost

EV:252 Atk/ 252 Speed/ 6 HP

Blaze kick
High Jump Kick
Brave bird 
Bulk up

Ampharos lvl 75(Modest)@ zap plate/Magnet

Ability:Static

EV:252 SpAtk/ 252 Hp/ 6 SpDef

Discharge
Signal beam/Electric Terrain(E.terrain helps swap fields which not in yer favor)

Dragon pulse

Power Gem(useful for unlocking an secret area in later parts of game)

Absol lvl 75

Ability:Pressure/Justified

sucker punch 

perish song/Swords Dance

Psycho Cut

Night Slash

Haxorous lvl 75

Ability:Mold Breaker

Outrage
Dragon dance/sword dance 
Brick Break
Shadow Claw

Mamoswine Lvl 73

Ability: Thick Fat

Mist
Ice fang
Earthquake 

Ice shard/Facade

Strategy To beat Blake

Right with that here is the new strategy to beat blake.  Lead with Medicham and Mienshao. Medicham uses Thunder punch on gyarados and Mienshao use HJK on Mamoswine.  Swap Mienshao to Absol when starmie comes in. sucker punch starmie. HJK what ever ice type he sends in or thunder punch water type he sends in with medicham. if medicham dies sends in mienshao to finish things up.

Hope this helps and good luck with Blake.

One strategy is to wait/change the system date until there's no hail in the overworld (unless it's always hailing on top of citrine now), and use Blaziken to clear the snow with fire pledge. It switches the terrain from snowy mountain to mountain, until Blake uses Blizzard, subzero slammer or sets hail for three turns (haven't fought Blake in E17 so I don't know what he's got now). Just paving over the terrain helps a lot in that battle, though if ampharos has electric terrain that gimps Blake even more other than his rotom.