I may not be an Ice type, but I'm pretty cool

Acinaces

Heya people, I'm Acinaces. I've been playing Pokémon since Gold, mostly in it for the main game, the characters and shiny hunting.

I'm very fond of the second and fifth generations, and let's admit it, HeartGold and SoulSilver are perfect (feel free to debate with me, I've got my arguments ready). My favorite Pokémon are Feraligatr, Ho-oh, Eelektross, Krookodile, Leafeon, Scolipede and Vulpix. I also really like Ghetsis, he's such a great character with an amazing theme.

Other than Pokemon, I play Mario, TF2, Garry's Mod, Portal, retro games, and a lot of indie games. I'm also into drawing and collecting useless stuffs for fun.

I don't have much to say about myself, I'm pretty laidback and like to make bad puns whenever I can, which will either annoy people or create puns battles. I'm really excited to get started on this forum, I'm really into Pokémon but don't really get to talk about it with many people, hopefully I'll get along with you all !

Heartgold and Soulsilver don't have pokemon from Gens. 5-7. ...That's the only argument and I can actually make, seeing as I haven't played those games myself. *Shrug*

Anyway, welcome to these treacherous, opinion-filled lands we call the Reborn Evolved Forums! Feel free to poke around at what all we have to offer, and above all else, enjoy your stay preferably without starting a Gen. War!

Now that I think about it, what did Reborn Evolve into...?

Howdy Acinaces! A most cordial welcome to the forums of Reborn! May your stay here be ever grand!

1 hour ago, Acinaces said:

I'm pretty laidback and like to make bad puns whenever I can

A cool ice type aficionado AND a connoisseur of the finer aspects of comedy much as myself? You will do fine here.

So anyway, leave your metaphorical hat and coat by the door and do enjoy your stay~ :D 

13 hours ago, Acinaces said:

I don't have much to say about myself, I'm pretty laidback and like to make bad puns whenever I can, which will either annoy people or create puns battles.

I may not be an Ice type, but I'm pretty cool

@Ice you didn't tell me you have a twin what's up with that

You like Scolipede, you like HGSS... you're good to stay, welcome c:

What kinda "useless stuff" do you collect? You've got my interest.