Audino trainers on v10?

I played through the game once on v9, then restarted just before v10, got to goldenleaf then got a little stuck, I'm stuck on geara at wispy tower and planned on grinding some levels, I saw that the audino trainer at goldenwood doesn't appear until after this event so I went back to sheriden to look for the audino trainer there, but I couldn't find it. Anyne know where the audino trainer is, or if there isn't one there where the trainer before is? Thanks in advance

Idk about the Audino trainers, since I am playing through the game again I am still not sure buuuuut in the other hand I believe there are usually some trainers taht u can fight in the gearen lab...

Good luck

I could be wrong but I haven't found any audino trainers until after Geara. The trainers in gearen lab can only be battled once a day so they might not be reliable. I'd just stick to grinding on wild pokemon if you are desperate for lvls.

there's actually quite a few audino trainers scattered about...... one of the easiest to access that i can remember atm is on the ship that u take to end up at the island (iforget the names but its the ship u hijack to get off blacksteeple isle)