Stuck on Corey

TheDarkKnightx

I'm currently trying to beat Corey and get my third badge. I have  team that can beat him, and it keeps coming close to beating him, except for one mon. Crobat. It spams roost and airslash, forcing me to use all 25 of my super potions as nidoking is the only mon that can take its hits. when it runs out of airslash pp it spams venom dranch and roost, making it so i can't even hit it hard anymore. How do I beat this thing when all it does is stall?

Picture is of my team at the Crobat after using my last super potion.

Thanks in advance

EDIT: Yeah, so as soon as I posted this I killed it with a crit. Any changes i should make for this team later?

312b80c7fc7ca96c9df1c0461d19b38e.png

Edited by TheDarkKnightx

• 3 weeks later...

Ditto on the Mareep, swap Vannilite for it until the ice cream cone evolves at least once. If you can make it learn Power Gem, it'll trounce the next gym, in addition to beating flyers. 

In addition, you're going to want a 6th to replace Zigzagoon, and Kriketune is at the end of its rope. By this point, its raw stats aren't going to be enough anymore. Some sort of anti-ground like a water type (which you can get by doing the daycare event, or the first team Magma gang event) or a grass type (of which there are many sprinkled around, such as Leavanny (found as Sewaddle) and Tangela/Tangrowth).