The 4 lights and 4 darknesses

Lek

The four lights mentioned in the light prophecy and the 4 darknesses in the shadow phrophecy...

Who might these lights/darknesses be? Heres my theory: in the light prophecy it says 4 lights will save us bla bla bla 4 lights not born by man. That means only certain people can fit the bill there: Aelita-the reincarnation of Vivian, Melia- just a hunch seeing her powers, Player- because it turned out that our mother was a ''doll" so were not exactly human and also Souta mentioned upon defeating him that its important to become stronger soon , and the 4th one I am not that sure about but Nim?-reason for that is because in grand dream city she is referred to by this guy as a It...  ( couldnt remember his name XD )

In the darkness prophecy: 4 darknesses will destroy reshape the world in their own image, 4 darknesses born by man. More people fall in this category and my guesses are: Madame X- of course at this point shes a given but who knows honestly with this antagonist, Gardevoir/Indriad- put these 2 in the same category but I feel that theres still hope for Indriad-(have a bit of a soft spot for him, because you know his wife was kinda murdered in front of his eyes..>), Cassandra- honestly reshape the world in their own image, she has already done that but in a smaller scale.

Gray area: This group contains a group of people who's role I am still not sure of: Crescent- the black and white justice system she has, scares me a tad but she falls in the same category with Tiempa/Spacea....

And Kanon possibly the biggest head-ache characters because I am not sure of his future at all: he might go bad he might go good all I know is that he HAS to be related to Erin come on people their so alike.

Have any theories about this yourself's? I would be glad to hear about it =3

• Developers

Is theory for rejuivination? if so make sure to next time put " Rejuvination: " before the title ^^ that's on me for not putting it in the header of the section I'll do that now. I love the amount of dedication you put into the theory.

1 hour ago, smeargletail said:

Is theory for rejuivination? if so make sure to next time put " Rejuvination: " before the title ^^ that's on me for not putting it in the header of the section I'll do that now. I love the amount of dedication you put into the theory.

Will do =P