Just curious

Layback80

We've had quite a few of these threads over the years, but we haven't had one in a while, so I don't see the harm in having a new one! 

For me, the answer would be a tie between dedenne and azumarill, as I prefer cute pokemon in general, and they're both fast attackers which makes them more entertaining to use. 

2 hours ago, mde2001 said:

We've had quite a few of these threads over the years, but we haven't had one in a while, so I don't see the harm in having a new one! 

For me, the answer would be a tie between dedenne and azumarill, as I prefer cute pokemon in general, and they're both fast attackers which makes them more entertaining to use. 

Thanks for letting me know about were to post topics and I like azumarill because it is cute but can destroy you at the same time

My favorite pokemon have changed over the years: From Garchomp to Gardevoir to the overused Charizard-(was late on that party) to Mewtwo to many others

But for the moment Mimikyu is my favorite, cutest little guy ever and his typing just YES

I can never choose just 1 so I'll cheat and go with 1 per type instead (and even then, it's subject to frequent changes)

Normal: Eevee

Fire: Volcarona

Water: Clawitzer

Grass: Serperior

Electric: The Holy Magnet

Fighting: Lucario

Ground: Flygon

Flying: Crobat

Psychic: Metagross

Rock: Lycanroc

Bug: Araquanid

Poison: Nidoking

Ice: Alolaslash

Ghost: Aegislash

Dragon: Hydreigon

Dark: Absol

Steel: Ferrothorn

Fairy: Alolatales

• Veterans

Garchomp. Once labelled the "Perfect Pokemon" he's fallen from grace since, but man do I love this brutally strong all terrain land shark dragon thing. It's got a mixture of the god tier design, the competitive viability, the personal childhood fondness that turns a Pokemon into an all time favourite for me. 

Spoiler

Related image

A good boy.

The Beldum Line. It turns into Metagross, Beldum is pretty cool, it's amazingly competitive, it's Steven's Pokemon of choice, it has a great typing and an awesome mega evolution.

Dratini in particular is a runner up. First shiny (Red Gyrados not counted), got it from the Dragon Den quiz in Heart Gold.

A few other runner ups are Aegislash, Garchomp, Gardevoir, Absol, Grovyle and Misdreavus.

12 hours ago, Alistair said:

I can never choose just 1 so I'll cheat and go with 1 per type instead (and even then, it's subject to frequent changes)

Normal: Eevee

Fire: Volcarona

Water: Clawitzer

Grass: Serperior

Electric: The Holy Magnet

Fighting: Lucario

Ground: Flygon

Flying: Crobat

Psychic: Metagross

Rock: Lycanroc

Bug: Araquanid

Poison: Nidoking

Ice: Alolaslash

Ghost: Aegislash

Dragon: Hydreigon

Dark: Absol

Steel: Ferrothorn

Fairy: Alolatales

I feel you I never thought about it like that

I've always been a fan of leafeon and mawile, though I've never used either of them in-game (I know they're bad, okay?). Araquanid's a recent addition to the top list (as different from the other two), though I hear that it's actually pretty decent on its own, so maybe I should check it out at some point?

Of the ones I have used, I'd definitely have to say Alolan muk- it really does quite a bit of good on its own, and can be bred to have one of my favorite attacks (Clear Smog) to boot~!

Edited by Autumn Zephyr

• 4 weeks later...

I used to LOVE Raquaza I don't know why but its design always got me and I like all the Hoen starters but Sceptile is my favorite, I remember when was a kid watching the show loving ash's Groyvle because he was baddass

Edited by Layback80
Forgot to proof read