Single Man Seeking Good Battles

Velthomer21

Exactly what it says on the tin. Since apparently nobody uses the Master Battle thread anymore (besides BigShotJoe, thank you for the battles), I'm gonna post my request for battles here. I want to see just how my team does against all sorts of different teams. PM me or post here and I'll get back to you ASAIKAIAIDTGBTYWMTAWBIBWIIPMAPN (As Soon As I Know About It And I Decide To Get Back To You Which Might Take A While But It'll Be Worth It I Promise Maybe Actually Probably Not)

Only thing is, if you're going to use hackmons or legendaries, tell me beforehand. I'll probably still battle if it's not Wonder Guard, but it's good to know. I'm fine with any field, btw.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Candy said:

I mean I can battle but not for a while. I'm a senior in college graduating soon and my hands are full trying not to fail my classes rip

That's okay I didn't know since it's been quite some time but trying to suggest some people for him but didn't want to say you for sure, since I didn't know for sure if you were still doing them