Just finished E17(Anything else I can do in the meantime?)

jred

I'm late af but anyways, I finally finished E17.  And now I'm pretty sad lol. Reason to that is because this game is actually sooooo good. And now, I'm most likely gonna wait a couple of months till the next ep comes in:( So all I'm just asking is what I can do in the meantime before the next ep. The only major thing I did so far was to get the mega z-ring.  And that's about it tbh. So is there anything else I can do???(Btw, if anyone cares, just like most of the reborn players, I myself choose the zekrom path)

-  Thanks and have a good day:))))))

Breed Pokemon, battle online, the usual. I myself am looking for a battle if you're interested. There isn't that much left to do in the overworld besides try to get as close as possible to finishing your Dex and investigate (and if you haven't done it, reconstruction).

2 minutes ago, jarxed said:

I'm late af but anyways, I finally finished E17.  And now I'm pretty sad lol. Reason to that is because this game is actually sooooo good. And now, I'm most likely gonna wait a couple of months till the next ep comes in:( So all I'm just asking is what I can do in the meantime before the next ep. The only major thing I did so far was to get the mega z-ring.  And that's about it tbh. So is there anything else I can do???(Btw, if anyone cares, just like most of the reborn players, I myself choose the zekrom path)

-  Thanks and have a good day:))))))

Well there is a few fun stuff to do in the desert such as:

Finding Gible Event
Mirage Tower
Finding Water Source/Teknite Cave/Ridge Event

Finishing Corin Rogue Quest Line/Getting Magikarp

probably other stuff too that im forgetting.