I need something to do.

Damien

I just watched the latest episode of glitchtale and that ending.......left me in bad shape, just like the ending to V10 of rejuvenation, here's what I am looking for in ANY game.

1. A game that has some good cutscenes and a neat story. 2. The design is at least average 3. The puzzles can be hard just not mind breakingly difficult like Rejuvenation's Garufa Ruins and Darclight Mirror. 4. Characters that aren't completely shit like TeruTeru from DR2. 5. Controls that are easy to work with. 6. Difficulty that isn't too easy but at least a little below Rejuvenation's Intense Mode (if you can beat that you can beat tons of stuff) 7. That's all, hopefully more details of what I am looking for helps you and as you know, you don't have to reply if you don't want to. If I seem aggressively rude to someone because of a response that I've seen TONS of times before it's because they make me get a bit agitated and if that happens I am truly and deeply sorry, and to everyone on this site, I hope you have a fantastic weekend. 

Spoiler

WHY THE HELL DID YOU DO ERASE YOURSELF AND HAVE CHARA TAKE YOUR PLACE WHY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!!?!?!? My soul no longer exists.

Can't entirely be sure about the difficulty (it's subjective), but the rest is practically guaranteed with The World Ends With You. It was originally released for DS in 2007 (probably hard to find copies) and rereleased as the Solo Remix on mobile (Best money I've spent on the iStore), and the Final Remix is coming later in 2018 on the Switch. Awesome story. Zetta awesome characters. Awesome soundtrack. Awesome ending.

If you're more into strategy though, you should pick up Crusader Kings II. It's free until like tomorrow morning.

Edited by Velthomer21