Can't leave Grand Dream City

Rizman

I have a question. I have finished everything in GDC from version 9, downloaded version 10 and started playing and i can't leave GDC. I read in a post that i must finish all quests in GDC and a teleport pad would appear in the train station. Nothing like that happened and i did finish all the quests. What do i do?

2 minutes ago, Rizman said:

I have a question. I have finished everything in GDC from version 9, downloaded version 10 and started playing and i can't leave GDC. I read in a post that i must finish all quests in GDC and a teleport pad would appear in the train station. Nothing like that happened and i did finish all the quests. What do i do?

Did the 'this episode is finished / next episode preview' pop up once you finished the V10 story?  It references the fact the teleport pad is operational again and is probably the trigger for it.   

If you have and it still isn't appearing, try downloading the first patch and see if that solves anything.

8 minutes ago, Rizman said:

I haven't finished the v10 story yet. Am i supposed to? I thought it would appear after V9...?

The warp isn't part of the story (since you are supposed to be stuck in GDC because of the trains) and is only there so you aren't stuck in a small part of the game post-episode.  So yes, you have to finish the story of V10 for it to appear again.

If you play through V10, start to finish, the warp at the end of V9 won't appear when it did in V9.