Holy Crap -- Crusader Kings 2 is Free

Velthomer21

I feel obligated, as a gamer and a strategy junkie, to inform the forums that I've just received incredible news. Crusader Kings II, a game that I've logged over a thousand hours on, is apparently free on steam for the next 48 or so hours, and if you get it now, you keep it forever. I AM ABSOLUTELY SHO MINAMIMOTO LEVEL INSANE ABOUT THIS GAME, so OF COURSE I'm going to evangelize the hell out of it when it's free. Take my advice and grab it, and have fun assassinating babies and conquering Cornwall (it makes sense in context).

Yeah the base game is free but there are so many expansions which kinda turn me off but i got it anyways, maybe i will try it and grab some dlc on a bundle sale someday if i like the game enough.

EDIT: On that note since you are experienced with the game, there is a 50% sale on dynasty starter and love bundle dlcs, which one is the more important in your opnion?

Love Bundle, definitely, and then grab the Ruler Designer for an extra couple of bucks. After you have those, the rest of the DLC is mostly to entirely made up of portraits, unit sprites and dynasty shields (pretty cheap considering the amount of content, though). Grab them if that's your thing, but they don't effect gameplay.