Pokemon Locations

mars018

Hi, i'm new to playing pokemon rejuvenation. not sure if this is the correct place to post this. i'm currently aiming to have a ralts, and a magnemite or pikachu on my team to build in the future. where can i find them?

Ralts is found in the Xen Back-up Lab if you save Amber which you meet later in the game. Magnemite is a reward for completing the Help center quests in Kakori Village. And you can find Pichu early in the game as a reward for the Help Center quest "Battle me!" in East Gearan City.

1 hour ago, mars018 said:

@Youmu9Thanks. Well i just went to the Help Center quest and got a Litleo when I completed the "Battle Me!" quest. rip

Really? Are you playing an older version? In V10, it's been changed to Pichu.

2 minutes ago, MegaAmbulance said:

hey im playing at v10 and im at prison....Im stuck at something.I got the purple book and i cant find the girl can someone tell me plz where is she?

If you've read the book then look around the area with the absol statue. You'll find your answer around there.

4 hours ago, Youmu9 said:

Really? Are you playing an older version? In V10, it's been changed to Pichu.

oh no that might be it. it says version 9 on the main menu, but thats what my friend said to download...... aaaaa rip. since i'm still early in the game, do you think i should download version 10? i'm about to move on to route 2.

2 minutes ago, MegaAmbulance said:

Why??
i wanted to learn it for my seismitoad omg

Presumably they're both considered to be incredibly powerful moves and Jan would like to keep the game at an actual challenge level. We aren't allowed to have nice things~!