Way To Leave Angie's Dimensional Rift?

So I've been stuck trying to beat Angie for about two and a half hours and can't beat her. Is there a way to get out of her Dimensional Rift thing and get back to Gearen so I can lower the difficulty so I can continue the story?

Edited by TheDarkKnightx
typo

1 hour ago, TheDarkKnightx said:

So I've been stuck trying to beat Angie for about two and a half hours and can't beat her. Is there a way to get out of her Dimensional Rift thing and get back to Gearen so I can lower the difficulty so I can continue the story?

Don't think it is possible...

Whats is your team? Maybe we can help you to win this battle :)

• Veterans

You should be able to leave it by walking behind her on her battlefield and touching the dimensional rift there, I'm not entirely certain if that's still a thing, but that'd be the way to exit it otherwise.

10 hours ago, Zumi said:

You should be able to leave it by walking behind her on her battlefield and touching the dimensional rift there, I'm not entirely certain if that's still a thing, but that'd be the way to exit it otherwise.

I was able to do that thank you!

11 hours ago, HellBoyOnEarth said:

Don't think it is possible...

Whats is your team? Maybe we can help you to win this battle :)

My team is arcanine, decidueye(starter), yanmega, blastoise, mawile, and alolan raichu

EDIT: Can't lower the difficulty because i don't have enough shards so i replaced mawile with a heracross, I can get her down to two mons before i get randomly crited or miss a move. Nothing I do seems to work. Gonna try to train up another fighting type or something.

Edited by TheDarkKnightx