Stuck in the Ice caves

So I'm in chapter 4 in where love lies and it seems that I'm stuck in 2 chambers in the ice caves, it's the one with the empoleon and the Rocky Helmet, I don't know how I can get out of the caves to add Empoleon to my party :/

image.png.242fb56ef1fdee90ac2ca3db3122bd15.png

I just found out about this glitch, too. Whoa.

Sucks, too, because I was hoping to play a new game to get the good ending (It slipped my mind I can surf at Gearen, so I didn't get all the pokemon, worst part is I got the "it's getting late" text, which seems to be the main obstacle for most people).

Maybe I can start a new game while waiting for a patch.

25 minutes ago, SolTheHoeQween said:

Aw hell nah I ain't gon start a new game xD if it's truly a bug then imma have to deal with it and wait for a patch or smthng :// as sad as it is

I was planning on doing it anyway, this just made the plan happen earlier than expected. Anyway, I'm glad I did, because I got a Scyther this time! I just need a metal coat and whatever you need for trade evolution now...

This might take some time, so I figured I'd fill it in now.

Ah glad that you're having fun doing a rerun of the game, for me personally, I'm not into replaying games even if the're so good like Rejuv and where love lies, it's just not smthng that I can do :3c

btw this is my team rn and I'm so content with it even though I have like 10+ other cool ones in the PC so I don't feel like rerunning the game to get mons that I missed.image.png.4399c340749c73ba574d9a3efd9f4857.png

5 minutes ago, Fabidieboy4 said:

@SolTheHoeQween i don't know if you already reset your game or not, but i got in the same spot as you and i got out when i blacked out. maybe you should try that?

It's not that I'm stuck in a spot, it's that that I can't get out of these two rooms no matter what I try.Game.rxdata

I added my save file incase you wanna see.

Just now, SolTheHoeQween said:

It's not that I'm stuck in a spot, it's that that I can't get out of these two rooms no matter what I try.Game.rxdata

I added my save file incase you wanna see.

yeah i had the same thing happen to me, you should fight the wild mons in the cave and try to black out so your character gets sent to the pokemon center

Just now, Fabidieboy4 said:

yeah i had the same thing happen to me, you should fight the wild mons in the cave and try to black out so your character gets sent to the pokemon center

OMG HOW DID I NOT THINK OF THAT IMMA TRY PogChamp

Just now, SolTheHoeQween said:

Um a bit embarassing but after going up the waterfall it just leads to the same room?? where am I supposed to use rock climb xD

IIRC you go up the waterfall and than with a ladder down, left from a kimono lady, than you'r in the room down stairs and you need to go trough the hole upwards. than you battle 2 trainers and after that you use rock climb. don't worry about you'r team you can change it when you go up the rock climb

Am I slow or is the waterfall path useless as it just leads you in the same room that you could go to with surf?

image.png.ebc320a8328a192379c0bd1a2929fcfd.png

Aaand I'm not finding any rocks to climb after fighting the two trainers

image.png.0ec262fd5cc180384e888efc568e38e2.png

EDIT : NVM you go into the door how the f did I not see it XD

Edited by SolTheHoeQween