A brand new MEATventure awaits!

• Administrators

you know what time it is, ladies, gents, and meat-fanatics of non-discriminate identity.... it's time to rainbow-rise up and meat your destiny!

i know updates on reborn have been a little scarce lately... and now you know why! just like the past two years i've been hard at work with the team behind the past two legendary titles, with other star players from the development of Pokemon Rejuvenation, Insurgence, Uranium, Phoenix Rising, Ethereal Gates, Azurite and even more!-- and with our powers combined we're here to deliver the singular best experience to you that you can possibly imagine!

so! after many hard months of work, POKEMON MEAT 3 is finally available! veteran players of pokemon fangames classics will not want to miss this epic conclusion in the epic meat trilogy. rainbows and moats are nothing compared to what's in store for you this time! after all, meat is just one small shift away from meta!

this new adventure is sure to get your heart poudning.......

oh, and make no mistake. 

reba is best girl.<3

as always Pokemon Meat is made with RMXP and Pokemon Essentials, with a special meaty credit to Maruno, Poccil, Fl...

...huh? meaty credit? that doesn't even make sense...

wait?

why am i advertising a meat game?/

i-i'm vegetarian...

i've been vegetarian for like... ten years

w-what have i been doing.....?

....did i really agree, all those years ago to taint myself in meat?????

it was supposed to be rising rainbow............. it was supposed҉ ͏t́o̕ b̀e risi̶ng rainbow................................. where......

where did i go wrong?////

no...

wait.... 

i remember now......

the.... the rising rainbow team.... they.... had these lights.... dripping wire to wire with a bulbous͠ ҉si̵z͟z̸l̵i͞ng͟ ͢flesh.... there was... a flash, a... cry. w̳͍̳̭̙̳͚h͉̻̝̬̮̫̪͖ͅo͔͖̥'͓̩͇̤͍̩̘̱s̯̫ ̠v̼̯̻̩o͖̗̞̠̰i̙̝̝̹̤̳c̠͚̩̖e̥͉ͅ ̼͖w͓̫̦a̖̗̤̤̹͎̙s̞̺̰̜̝̝̝ ̟̘̘̼t̻̗̠͎̯̟̟h̗̻̭a̗̖̜t̮͚?̗̫͈̮ ͙̰̩̯̠̝̤̬was... was it mine?

our families... had dis҉̬̥͓͕a̙͓̖ͅp̢p̖e҉a̞̦͕͈̠̟r̰̼̪͉̻̪͙e̸͉̮̙͈d̗͞. thȩy t͝o͜ok my mother... they said that if we didn't cooperate-- that, if i didn't... g͌̿ͧ̔͒̄̒ͣ̚ỉͥ̏̓v̐̿ͦ͗ͨͫ͑̊ͤ̿́ͫͯ͒ͥeͬ̈̎͛͐̾ ̉ͮ̇ͪͯ̋̆̏̅͌̄ͪ͒ͩ̿̀ͩi̍͆ͪ͗́ͮ͊͆ͨͪnͫ̓ͪ̒͊͒̈́̈̆̇̋̋͆t̎͂ͮ͒̿̈̍ͪ̽͆̿̍ͣ̄͐̍̚oͩͭ͆̀͑ͫ̍ͣ̈͐̆̾̚ ͫͦ̆̐̒ͪͭͬ̀ͩͥ̿̀͌͑̿̽͊ṫ͑̊͑̽ͫ̾̍ͭ̋̔ͦ̏h̾͊ͨ̈́̄̚ĕ̂̀͐̽͊ͮ͌̋͗ͧͩͬ̈͋͛̾̃ ̔̎ͧ̊̓ͥ̌̑̒ͮ̋ͮm͆̍̔͋̇̌ͭ͂̓̊̾̂̔e͒ͥ̄ͮ͐̉̒ͨ͌̓̉̇̋ͯͤ͑̒ȧͥ̽ͫ̔̋̈́̈̏͑t̓ͦ̓ͧ̏ͫ̉... they'd drive a steak through her heart. they said she would be welll done, if i didn't....

and so we listened... each of us... no one wanted this, right? i would never have agreed... but then each time H͑ͤͭ̒͌͌̈́̉ͯͤ͜҉̵̷̱̲̻̯̬̯͕̱̖͕̤͘e͛̾̓ͣ̾̄̆́ͨͨ͌ͧ̈́͒̃ͯ͝҉̷͈͕͎͈͔͈̻̗͚̦̠̤͘ appears H̠̰̹̦͈̟̭͚̖͈͇͔̆̆́ͥ̏̃ͮ͊̄̊ͣ͊͊͑̈͠͡ě̴̶̼̺̥̹͎̪͇͍̖̗̗̺̹̖̞̍ͦ̽͛ͨ̑ͧ͒ͣͬ says something and mind goes bl̴ank̴..͟.̴  all i could do was ͠wo̡rk͜ ͠o͜n̛̛͝ ́me̶a̷̴t̶̡̀.̀.. 

but this is wrong! right? this is wrong!

this game was never meant to be ! pokemon meat was never-- it was supposed to be risi̡ng r̸a͘i̷ņbow.҉....

I would NEVER agree to make a game about meat! that would go against all my principles as a person! what did they do?????! it was... IT wAS͞ ͞s͏U͝P̡POS̶E͟D̀ TO̢̯̞̫͈̩̹͓ ͇̲b̸҉̘̫͇̼̲͎̀e̵̷̟͙ ̙̦͙̝̗̞̻̹͞r͜͏̪̯̻̝̰͇̼ͅI͍̳͔͇S̶̨̟̟̳̘̺̫̼̫I̢̞͔̳̬͇͡N̡̳͘͟G̴̴̨̭ ̭̱̺͖̗͖Ŗ̰͟͡A̸̷̜̣̠̠̱I̷̶̴̙̫͇̮̲͙̦̥̳̟͚̬̺͈͙ͨͭ͑́̔̒̒̈̑̒̑ͧͬ̄͒͢͞ͅͅN̵̝̩̻̝̙̰̺͙͈ͮ̐̒̈́ͪͮ͗͒ͧ͆̒̀͡B͎̫̲̼̭̱̪͕̘̄̊ͭ̆̋̊̾͊͑̾͂̈͒̕͟Ö̢͓͉͇̹̦͖͈̝̹̼̹̱̱͓̱̹̮̓̈ͫͩ̔̽ͬ̑̎̂̎̃̉̆́͢͟͢W̷̨̢͔̖̮̭̗̤̙̣̼̼ͨͬ̆ͥͣ̔͒͋̈͒́̓͝

t he rain bowwas̕ ͜şu̵ṕp̧ósed to be.. rise rainbow was sup̛p̸ose̶d t͞ ̶ơ.̸..̷ r̕ainbow.... rainbsing̷ raínr̕i̸s ̕ria̶n̵s ͝r͡ai̸n͜b̡o҉w̸rsi̸ ̨r͜i͟şng̵ r̸ainb ̀ris̛ ̀ai͜ng rąin͞r̷ ͡ai̛b̢or͟i͡na ̷ria҉ gi̴r̶a͡i̶s̢ng̴ ir ͡a͏s͡įg̷n r̨ian͏̲̠̗͎͕s̲̠͚̣n̸̥̘͎̖g̼͉͢ ̧͉̹̜͓r͏͏ͅa̯̦͜͡i̤̼͕͎͝n̡̞̣͕̪̜͕̘ḅ̖͙͔̥̥̯̘o̡͈̞͚̻̰ẁ̴̹̣̟͕͘ ͇̩̤̯̼͔̗́͞i̢̱͙̻̝̫͜ŗ̗͍͓̞̰͢a̶͇͕̹̭ͅi̴͈̰̠̪s̡̨̖͎̬ͅn̴̕͏̫͚̩g̤͍̳̼͓̟̞͉ ͎̝r̴̵̲̳̳̕a̵̵̝̠̳̘̩i̮̤͇͖͈̜̯͡n͈̘̱̘̞̬͉͘͘͘g̶͖͖̜͈̳͎̙̠ ̢̩͉͈̪̺͈̗į̰̻̹̮̲̥̗̤͠͠r͍̳̻̩̠̤͉̻b͖̫̕ḁ͇̟͇͇̤̜̘̮͟i͏̶̪̦̰̬̘̥n̲͠g̢̭͈͎̲̱̪͇̞̣͢͠ ̙̣̭̳̬̭̥ṟ̞̯̮͞i҉̶̣͚̘a̫̠͚̦͎̙̺͢͜͞ͅ ̻̹̤̘̹̗͎̀g̶̜̪͇̘͔͉ͅi̶̡̺͔̞̪̩b̶̡̜̰̥̲͎̯r͏̜͇̯̀á̢͈̹i͈̻̺̤n̸̥̰̤͕̯̳͢g̨̫͇̫̝͓̳͔̩͡ ̣̦̹̣͓̀͞a͏̵̟̣̪̱b̖͖̬̜̝͉̠̀r̷̞̻͔̞̺̠ͅi͔͟͝ ҉̜͎̻̰̻̻̫a҉̗̱̙̬̟̗̬n̩̼̳̦̯͖͎ ̬̜̗g̡̧̘̯̕b̧̞̤̳̘̺̱a̸̛̗͖̳̩̻͙͓͡ì̡͉̹̰ ͕͈̫̺̥͢ṇ͍̻̱̪͈̬͈͞g͚̘̼̯̤̙̦̪͘b͖̠̭̣̻͟r̷̳͕͠a̢̡̡͇̟̰͔̼̬͉͉̼i͙̹̘͚̼n͏̟̻̭͖̝̬͎ͅg̷̦̣̺͇b̝̳͚̰̲͇͎̮͢a҉̶̗͎̼̪̙i͉̲͈̝͖̫r̷̹̗͔͢ ̥̝n̡̘̤͈̼̹ͅg͔̬̙̹̬͙̬̣̲͢a͙͇͔̤̳̕͢i̢̥̩̯͚̘̩͜b̸̡̠̫̳̀ͅa̶̭͈̪̟͎̞͖̞͍r̞̼̭̦̀n͕̩̖̕ ̸̡͙̬̳̤̬̭ǵ͉͈̬ͅḅ̨͓͈͇̺̰à̛̞̦̙̖̙͠ŗ̸̣͎̼̞n̠͖̘̻̞͡a҉̨̼̪̲̕ͅs͏͓͖̙͔͙͜s̸̷̨̙͚̲i͕̝̝̭͠ͅb̷͇̠ͅr̡̦s̴̺̬̬͉̖̫̪̬ ̨̧͖̟̘̙̹͈i̠͔̖̱̟̟̮͞a̘̭ṇ̷̛͕̫͙͕͡ͅs҉͔̬̘b̬̳͖͙̩́͘͡ ̮̪̼͇̗g̰͉̜͓̮͚̰͟ì̛̯͈̪̣͓̩͡n̸̙͔̮͍͡ś͚͎̙͎͉͎͢b̠̯̞̱̱̙̹́͘̕i͏̣̱͖͚á̖̣͓r͕͇͡ś̡͙̹͈̜̟i̛̥͕̻͓̼͉͟g̴̻̲͓͞b̢̺̬̪͓̰̲̫̀͢s̸̶͓͕̠̜̭̬͟ͅͅ ̨̹̞̰͘ś̗͓̜͎͙̺͉͜s̤͕i̷͙͈̹̬̟͖̜̺n̻̝͞s̢͉̠̭̟͈̙͉̗̟͎̳̥̼͍̳͙̏ͨͯ̏̿͒͌ͨ̃ͦ͛ͧ́̈́ͧ̀b̉̏͐̈͛̔̇̆͒͒̾̍͋̚͏̥͚͍͕̺͍͟ ̛̙͕̖̝̠̲͎̥̙̬͔̼͖͖̠̲̹̙́ͬ͊̋ͣͦ̅͋̃͌̅ͯ͌̑̚̚̚͡ṙ̸̢̛͍̝͔͍̥̖̥̝̲̟͉̺̙͉͔ͪͫͫͧ͂͡͡į͙̩̤̭̪̱̮̹̥͕̝̘͔͗͑ͯ̃̂ͯ͋͗̒͗͛̒ͫ̊ͥ́͜ ̀͆̀ͦ̆͐ͦ͊҉̳͎̞̯̜̠͕̗͚̲̟͓a̸̢̛̫̱̱̻̱̗͉̙̖̯̳͍͖̠̰̟ͯ̍̉̄ͮͯ̾̉̽̇͑ͤ͐͑̇͌͆͒̂͝iͬ͗̍ͣ̉̿̆̍ͫ̓̽͂̇̈̏̅̅ͬ̾҉̦̩̹͖̞̹̙͚̳̲̝̬͙͉̫̥̦͕̮́r͋̽̀͊́͑ͯ͏̸͚̗͓͕͔̩͖̯͙͕͙̳̩̥̣̫͔͙́͜͞i̵̛͈̦̙̮̝͓̜̰̘͖̣̰͚͙̘ͩ̾͗͊ͫͣ͘͜ͅs͎̰̠͙̼͎͍̻̗̰̤̤̲͖͓̺͊̓̉̏ͪ͐̑͗͒̽̉͠ͅi̸̡̧͉̟̯͈͈̺̺̞͂̄̀͗̈n͎̖̭͎̳̫̥̪̘̻̜ͣ̒͒ͭͪ̾͊̉̉ͮ̇̍́͋̉͟͝͡g̵̢̺͓͙͓̲̹ͤͣ̍ͭ͊͌͛ŗ̢̟̱͙̪̞̪͔͚̞͈̠͗̍̓̆͛̿ͣ̈́͐ͩ̈́ͩͧ͗ͬ̌ͣ̒̀̀͞ş̨̲̦̫̲̻͈͚̺͇̝̙̻̓ͭ̒͐͆ͧͬ̄̓̈́̀͠į̇̐ͤ͐̒͞҉̻̞̫̮̥͉̫̩ą̵̧͈͔̘͎̫̖̻͋̈ͨ͆̍̓ͦ̌͌ͩ̄̈́ͫ̈̍͗̚̚ͅͅ ̷̷̧͕̲͔͇̣̼̣̱̇́̎͌ͤͪ̇ͯͨ̉͂ͨ́͜i̧ͯ̓ͪ́̏͆ͭ̀͘҉͎̤̫ͅn̛̪̲̜̗̪ͥͥ̓̽͟ ̵̴̪͓͙̰͇̲͙̬̠̝̳̤̠̹̗̟̣̃͛̏ͤ̈́̒͗͘ͅï̷̸̢̭͍͕̪̻͎͔̗̻̭̟̖̖̗̞̺̝͋̊͋̒̋͌̍͊ͬ̆͡͡s̉̉ͣ̊ͭ̅̚҉͏̸̵̠̩͚̳̣͖̗̼ỉ̶̻͕̪̥̳͍͙͓͇̖̜̦̾̆̌ͮͪ͆̏ͤ͑̉͋̏͋ͩ̅̏ͩ̃͟ś̹̠̗̹̘̱͖̳̘͓͇̘̬̬̜̀͗ͭͯ̎̃͐̕͞ͅg̶͓̤̼͈̘͙̰͈͕͕̦͓ͪ̓̎͗ͥ̐ͬ̽̄̔̀͘͢bͫͯͦ͗̂ͦ̂͞҉̨͓̹͖̥̩̯͙̲͈̗͙̹͈̬̪̫̼i̶̡̼̗̤̰̥̦̪̼͎͍̽̓ͫ̒ͭ̑ͦ̾̇ͧ͒͗̇̀͘͠ ̷̶̷̣͚̗͎͓͎̦̄ͩ̅̏́̓͘ͅr̢̲̥̗̤̟̭ͧ̊̐̓̂͆ͣͥ͒͋̉̏̅̐͆́͋̄ͭ͟ͅ ̳͖̟̳͖̍͐̈͐̔ͦ̓̓͑̀̕͢͠ṉ̵̶̶̤̼̭͚̱̹̦̖̜̺̝͖̣̖̟̙̤͎̃͒ͣ̂͘a̯͚̝̦̗̞̪͓̘͎͚ͥ͒ͨ̌͒̃͟b̨̢̧̯̹̹͔̯̦̟͉̭͍̾̔͌̿͋̈̀ͥ͂̊̓͐̚̚ͅi̋̉͐̆ͭ̎̔ͭ͑͛̄͏̸̥̪̦̥̱̩̦̯̮̰͔͍͎̤̜̟̻́́ͅr̸̟̺͓̟̙̠͕̝̯̩̱̪̳͉̘̱̪͂ͯ͗̑̄́i̵̷ͮ́̎ͬ̉ͨ͘҉̸̰͕̗̮̼̥̳̪̻͓̞͈s̛̺͉̦̳̯͎̙ͭ̀ͤ̾ͣ̍ͪ͒̾͒̇̇ͥ͗̄̍̕i̢̞̖͓̪̋̋͐̐͐ͧ͌̅̈́̒͐ͣ̉͝n̢̳̲̜͚̝̣͉͚̺͉͉̗ͭ̑̈̚͟g̡̱̥̖̭̦̓̇̍̈̏͋̂ͥ̆ͯ́̄̿̄̃́͜͡ ̛̜̜͈̞̱̖̦̫͎̫̳̜͙̤̟̍ͥ̃̒̽͑ͨ̀͜͜͞b̰̟̙̜͈̝̟̗̯̙̖̹̼̖̼͖̠̌̐̊̔̋̓ͧͣ͋ͪͥ̎̀̑̔̔̈́́͝s̡̪̭̞͙̠̜̠̗̠̹̣̳̰̣̗͙̓͋̊̆̄͘͟ͅr̡͙͍̱̝̃͌͌̍̂̋̄ͤͬͭ͜͡͠a̸̟̹̬̰͉̥̗͕͍̘̟͓̦͔͎͂̽̏͌̂ͣ͘ ̴̸̠̹̪̣̱̞ͧ̈ͩ̾͊̓̔͒̿ͮḇ̷̴̵̪͖̥͈̻̤̜̥̦͕̠̙͎̖ͪͨ̈́͋͒͌̽͟͠ͅm̡̛̟̗̫͙ͫ͆̄̆ͥ̄͂̏̎̈͆̽͌̑ͪ͟ͅȩͫͣ̏̅ͦ̒ͨ͡͏̸̰͔̮͓͓͓̬ ̢̢͇̫̗͇̱̲̣̬̻̹͕̯̠͗̓̓̾ͧ̏ͨͦ̆̆͘͡͡a̴̛͎̦̦̝̠̩̙̲̥͈̫̻ͭ͑ͧ͘͡ͅb̝͎̝͍̜͍̣̼͙̹ͯ͂̽̑͘t̶̵̬̳̣̹̬̻̩͎̘͓̟̜̗͙̞̮̜̰̞̀̇͂̑ͭͧ͐ͨ͐̆ͣ͘͟͡ ͧ͑̍̎ͮ́ͯͤ̈́ͪ̈́ͤ҉̸̧͎̺̞̜̞͇̪̰͕̠̰͚̣̤̝ͅị̢̻͈̩̞̖̲̠͈͓͙̱̣̲̹̯͎̠̽̓̾̀͒͘͢͠͠sͭͫ̂̃̒̔ͦ́͛̊̈́̂ͩ̍̇͞͏̶̜̝͎͇̻̝̠̗̝͕̞̠͔̳͙͖̭͖̀ì̶̸̞̤̞͉̻̥̗̳͖̝̥͈ͤ̐̐͌͋ͥ̋ͮ̍̽̆͞͞s̎͂̏̔̍ͥͫ͝҉̴̨͓͕͔̩̲n̨̪̳͖͎̼̟̫̰̱̭̭͈̭͂ͦ͛ͦ́̀̕r͙͕̻͚͔͚̹̼̱̝̩͔̈́͑͌͑ͧ̌̇ͩ͢͟ͅ ̶̙͙̼̠̫̺̬̯̜̱ͥ̂ͧ̆̈́̾ͩ̋̿̅ͬ̂́́͟ḝ̶̶̨̛̮̱̤̗̤̪̲̙͓̦̞͎̜̟͑ͨ̃ ̛̘͚̲̟͚͎̫̪͙̼̬̤̦̜͉̞͛́̋́̒͊͒̈̅ͤ͋ͣ̍̌̍m̴̧̟̳͍̺̥̳̗̘̦̣̦̰̜̜̰ͮ̓ͣ͌̔͐̅͐̈́̀́ͅ ̷̃ͣ͋̓͊ͥ͘͏̶̶̙̬̮̦͈̻̘̟̬͇̤̖̫̤̲ǎ̸̢̡͎̪̥̱͉̼̟̱̯̣̬̪͕͕͈̺ͧ̿̉̍̒n̶̦̝̗̮͓͚̖̺̳̣̖̻ͫ́ͥ̋ͤͤ̀͢͡ͅe̶ͬ̆̓͂ͧ̌̾͒ͩ̒͐ͤ͆͏̼̠͖̞͉̭̯͘͞ͅâ̸̧̢͓̲͉̱̘͖̦̝̞̖͇͖͈̣̭ͪͭ̋̈̏͑̓̅͐́̚t̂̒̾̑ͭ̌͆ͣ̈̎̌͏͏͚͓͇̜̞͔͔̱̯̹̳ͅͅ ̵̶̢̤̠̺̖̩͈̹̞͖̮̤̞̙̘̫̝̙͔ͩ̎ͥ͂͘ͅs̷̨͚̩̱̘̝̥͓̻̠̱̤̎͋́ͬ̍̔̉͐̋̌͆̆̓ͧ̏͟î̿̽͗ͨ͆̏ͦ̏͗̈͟͏̮͙̣̫̗̯̣̖̟͖̮u̧̺̹͇͖̰̺̟̭̣͓̭̟ͧͣ̉̂ͧ̀̚ ̸̗̳͔̮̩̖̣̫̲͈̣͈̖̬̌͛ͨ͐̍̐ͥ̆ͣͩ̈́̽̓̍ͩ́s̸̛ͤ́͂͗̓͟҉̞̬̲̣̪͕̖̟͈͕̝t̡̉͑͊̈͌̇̈́̆͊ͬ̈́͆ͫ͆̎̉̀͜҉̨͕͇̖̖̠̙̳͇̹̳̯̣̮̫̬͖̙̖ͅn̛͛̏̑ͤ̌͛̋̑̿̔̑́͛ͫ͏̗̩̘̦̼͎́i̵̭̣̪̱̓͛ͬ̎̀̍ͮͭ̆ͩ̇͘͡s̸̢̮̪̺̙̪̩̝̥̼͇̗̹ͣ́ͮͤ͂̈́́͊ͧ̓͒̂rͨ̏̂ͫͧ͆̚҉̧̯͚̙̯̘͖̹̝̦͕̹̻̬͇͎̤͓͔́͟a͋͆ͨ͊ͪ͊̆҉̻͎̫̺̘̖͔͓͇͞ ̷̵̨̤̦̞̜͉̮̗ͬͫ͆ͨ̈͗ͨ̆͆ͅͅm̵ͩ́̓͐ͬ͏̸̵̜̝͈̬̫͕͇͎́b̦̱͇̞̹̖̘͖̙̙͚̬̖̲̬̲͎̽̃͋̊́͂̌̏͋͌̃̄̋̃̇͆͗͐̊͢ ̭̞̪͖̼͔̝̗̺̲͓̜̫͉ͭ̿̊̂̓̌̑̈̄̊ͫ̽̆̂̀͝ḏ̸̵̝̯̺̦̞̭̞̣̗͚͕̳̼͐̽ͭ͆̿̌ ̸̸̷̼̜͚̣͈̹̫̠̅ͯ̃̿̑ͫ͐ͥͧͫ́͑̅͐͂̄͠m̢̓̿̅͂̾͐̆ͬ͗ͣ͏͟͡҉̖̜͎̞̘̼̖̰̞̩̩̠̝͎̬͇ ̴̵̭̩̮͂̆ͧͣ̉̾̎̀̀͜ę̵̥͚̝̾͛ͬ̑ͤ̊́̓ͭͧ͒̒̋̓ͨͤ͟͡͞ͅa̴̡̲̯̹͈͖ͨ̓̂͐ͧ̚ͅt̵͙͙̯̟̠͚̐͋̾͛͗̒̒̓ͣ̐̾̓ͬ̊ͬͨ̃̚n̮̣̜͈͈̟̘͕̭̼̊ͤ͒̽̅̓̑̆̇̚͜͝ͅmͧͣ͋̌ͮ̆̋҉̷̰̮͇̝̤͞ ̶̨̤͈͙̳̥̜̥̪̪̺ͭͦͭ͑͛̐ͅŗ̷͇͔̥̥̜͔̭̥̻̝̣̗̭͍̻̣̪̾ͩͬ̿͋̒̓͋̋̈̂ͮ̊ͨ̊̔͢i̴̾̐͆̾̓̈̓̉͂̓̂͗́͋ͦ̀҉̵̵̘͚̪͈͇̱͎̼̠͚̺̙͉͍͎̟ͅͅm̸̧̫̬͍̭̫͈̜̭̠͚̠̱͓̳͊ͥ̅̿̽̍ͩ̍̌͗͛̑͆̎̓̽̕͜ͅa̡ͪ͆̅̍҉̖̬̬̜͖̞̲̞̦̯̰̬͎s̸ͯ̔̒͗̔ͨ̿̀̐̄̿ͦͮ̾̏̔̿͏̙͉̣͔̫̺̼̩͉m̶̢͌ͭͥ̚͏̪̝͍̖͞͡ͅͅę̶̛̄͛ͯ̈̿̊͛̔̽ͫͫ̚̚͡͏̠̩͕̞͍ͅn̶̡̧̄̋̃ͪ̒͛̒͊͊ͣ̀͛̎̌ͦͧ͆ͬ҉̜̻̳̩̘̭͈̩͈͓̝͙̥̳͇̱̜̦ͅm̴̵̛͈͓̲̲̰̫̻̼̪̳̥̗͍͎̑̎͆̅ͬ͆̒̊̆̄͆ͥ̔̉̾ͦ̆̚͝ė̴̵͖̯̙͚͎̺̯̙̠̥̼͖̗͙̂ͪ̈́̃͗͛ͦͤ̄̐͑̔͊̍̔̅̓̓̕͝ͅa̴̓̄ͤ̋̆̀͌̎ͥ̈́̊̆ͧ͛͐̆ͭ̀̕͏̛͉̝͉̭̩̠̞͇̬͕͙̘i̢͂ͨ͂ͥ̓ͬͣͤ͆ͮ̋ͤ̓͐̉̔̚͢͞͏̥͍͍̖̤̺̼̬̙͖͚ẗ͑̈́̈́̄҉̟̠͚̺̥̯̣̞͔̲̤̱̻͢͢͠ ̂̔͌ͬ̍ͯ̂̓͆̏̇͏̨̯͖̭͈̞̫́ͅr̭͎̼̳͉̞̦͈̱͈̣̦̘̱̓͐̋ͭ̉̄͠i̷̧̳̬̗̬͇̱͙̘̬̞̹͒̌̊̆ͥ̓̈͒ͮͧ̇̀͢ͅͅa̵̡̙͍̙̹̟̺͖͍̯̱̞͗͛̉ͮ̑̂̚͟͟s̴̛̭̫͎̪͖ͮͪ̎̃͋̕i̸͑ͧͮ̏͂ͧ̊͆̀͏͕̱͕̺̞̼̦́n̵̨̺̲̠̳̥̜̫̤ͣ̍̆̽̓̈́ͧ̒̿̚͘͟͞ģ̧̛̻̞̳̤ͭ̍̀͂͜͞ ̛̅̒́͌̈́̑ͯ͑ͨͥ̌̈́̾ͮ͛̊́͘҉̤̮͈̪̖̳̲m̨̘̮̘̲̤͊̈́ͥͧͪͭ̽̕ͅe̪͚͙̗̺̽̇ͪͤ̅ͨ͊̎̏ͬ͊̄͑́͠n̛ͬ̍ͪͨͭͯ͑̆͆̓̌̌̏͗͆͏̗̩͈̝͇͎͉̼̜̫͇̩̘̘͡a̷̵̬̘͍̠͚̯͓͒͑ͣ͐ͬ̍͒̄ͬ͐ͪ͊ͥ̃͒̏́̀t̴͍̲̺͎̭̪̠̲͙̦̳̳́ͭ͊͛͋̓̎̇ͤ͂̈͗ͅ ̷͛ͥ̓ͣ̒ͥ̈́͒͢͞҉̟̹͕͕̦̹̳̯͍̱͇ͅḭ̛͔͙͔̐̒̂̏̉͐̓́̚͘ͅs̨̡̱̞͍̥̜̄ͣ̿̍̿̾̇ͫ͒ͦ̾͒̐̆́̾͐͗̚͟ ̨̛̼̪̰̖̼̝̖̩͉͍̦͈̤ͧ͌ͫͦ̉͘r̘͔̮̭͚͚͖̳͔̰͆͛͆͌̎̕̕͘͠n͐ͦ͂ͤͩ͊͋ͫ̓̀͏́͏͖̥̪̯̥̱͞iͥͬ̉̈̓ͯ̄͑̒̾́͜͏͢͏͎̯̗̘̣s̢̨̨̭͇͔̥̲̪̯̣͍̙̹̭ͪ͊͌ͬm̢̭͎̫̱̳͍̦̤̝̺͇̫̻͖̪͈̬̽͊̃ͤ̃͑ͨ͆̋̅̈̚͜e̸̴̡̛͚̟͎͇̊̐̑ͦ̔͆ͤ͛̕n̸̫̻̘̜͉̠̼͎̪̊ͬ̈̿͆̓̄ͫ͒ͬͫͬ̾̇ͫ̂͆̚͢͢͝a̸̢̛ͬ̊̓͠͏̳̗̜̠̯̙͇̠̗̙̤̱͓̙̮̱̹t̶̡̛̪̺͉͓̬͓̦͚͈͉̤͍̞̽͑̌͂͒̓͌ͫ͞ḯ̵̲̜̲̣̘̲̻̩̰̓ͩͤ̋͐̔ͩ̌̎̀ş̡̳̖͍̼̖̖̪̯̞̩̀̇͌ͣ̇̏̔͒̄̇̇̃́̈́́ ̧͈̗̺̱͕̙̟̰̹̻̭̥̬̱̃̓̇͐͊̈́̀͘͜ͅí̡ͩ͂̈́ͮ͑̉҉̠̪̟͕̜̰͇̙̮̜t̷͎̰͉̙͙̮̖͎̯̘̩̝̍̊́ͤͣ̆ͤ͂̿͋́ͬ̚̚͟͝ ̴̺̪͉̦̗̳̮̺͙̙̤̾ͦ͆̀͊̏ͯͤ͜͜m̳̞̗͖͓̭͕͎͖̞̬̜̭͍̰͙̜͊͂ͯͮͭ͌̐͢͠ͅş̝̫̦̲̼̤̬ͭ̐ͤͧ ̴̢̛̘̮̱̹͚͚̤̠̺͙͍̼̼̗͔͈̤̹̽̄̽́į̾͑ͦ͌̌͗̐̈̀͂͗͌͆̈͒̈ͥ̃͟͏̪̥͎̳̭̲̩̞̰̞̼̥̳͉̝t͆ͭ͊͌̑̔̓ͯͯ̐̅͗ͪ̚҉̨̛̻̙̖͚͍͙͈̯̳̣͇̫͝͠ͅé̂ͭͧ̂ͬͦ̈̉͒̿̋͗͒̀ͣ͠͏̧̙͈̭̺̖͕̰͈͍̞̩̩̙̖̤̀͠n̸̶̢̧̰͇̤̺̞̝̫̞͔̒̋͒͒̊́̋̀͛ͩa̵̗͙̻͈͒͐̓̆ͣ̌͊ͤ͐͂̊̅̌̀̚̚͞ ͇̱͚̭ͫ͑̾̀̏́ͫ̆̿̄̑̈̏ͣ̏ͥ̚͜i̵̟̖͎͖͗̏̒̃͌̊ͥ̄̽͒͒͊͝t̬͓̬͈̼͉͎̜̖͈͇ͩ̈́ͨ̋ͫ̄̾ͬͤ̉̌́͢n̏͒̓̊̾̋ͨͪ͏̙͔̮͎̝͇̰̤̼̗̳͙͉ͅm̡̢̛̖̖̩̫͚̦̜͔̲͓̦̖͇͔̗̭̄̽̄̇ͯ͡͞a̷̷̹̤͇̲̜̗͕̭̠͎̻̖͇͍̠̬̜̹͓͐ͯ̃͟n͚͈͔̦͙̖̘̜̞͕̟̩͓̙͕̒̆̏̂͆͋̽̾̄̒͗̐́̀ͅe̝̲͎͈̳͇͕̮͓̞̋͒̑̐ͦ̀ͬ̽ͭ̑̌̃̈̄̓̎̎̽͘͜ ̶͖͍͖̣̖̠͉̠̜̰͖͓̟̲̟̖ͦ̌ͪ̑̏ͫ̈͘͟ͅa̷ͧ̔͋̓͛̆͏͉̹̮͙̩͎̬̞̥͖͉̳̻i̷̵̪̣̼̹̭̦̫̱̓͋̉ͫͯͬͩ̂̇͆ͥͮͫ̈́ͪ̉̎̂̚ͅt̛̙̩̖̘͉̤͈̫ͦ̇̎ͫ͗̽̄̇̓̄̅ͦ́͊͠͝ͅm̸̶̡̻̺̹̱͕̜͍̭͚͉͎̻̻͚̽ͯͧ̌ͤͮͣͫͤͮ͆̽̃̄ͨ̑̚͜r̨̩̝̖̠̪̺̹̗̙̎͐̾́ͭ̽ͫ̏̎ͥͬ̂ͨ͛̄ͦ̀i̸̥̦̹̬̔̎̎͗̄͂̂ͨ̑ͯ̚̚̚͝ ̢̛̭͉̦̰͚̲̟̱̹̪̬̤͈̌ͩͫ̇̄ͩ͑̚͘͝ǎ̢͖̬͉̖̠̻̪̬̂̂͛ͨͯ̓ͮ́͌̾̌ͯ̐̋̕͘ͅn̪͈̮̥̖̋͗̇ͩͧ̅̄ͬ̏́͘͡ ̨̡͔̰͚̠̳̭̻̣̯̩ͤ͂ͣ̔͊͊̋ͨ́͌ẗ̵̲̙̻̠̬̗͓̯̹̲̺̜̩́ͤ͆͐̀͞m̶̧̝̻͔͍͙̈ͤ̓ͦ̉͋ͪ̕͟͝ëͫ̆͆͒̈̎̏̅̇̽̔͆ͫ͒̈̎̃̚҉͏̢̣͉͉̮ì͌̇̇ͯ͆ͪ̎͏̷͉̞̳̗̝͖͔ ̢̲̘̙̦͈̳̤͎̲̣̾ͦͩ͂͆ͨ̂͋͝ä̡̝̲̻̘̭̗̪̰͔̼̣̫͍̱̜̻̂̾ͥ̇̎̓̊̉͌̈́̀̄́͗͋ͩ͋̚͠n̢͚̝̖̳̩̫̝͓̻̫̹͂̊̽̔̀͝ͅs̔ͭͥ̍̔̔͐͒̉̏͌ͦ̒̊͆́ͩ̍́͏̫̗̼̞͙̲̱̼̻̟̠̮̲͓̪̬̖̭̼ ̢̡̮͓͈͍̍̓̃̎̏ͭ͐̋̊́͠t̶̢̛̠̭̣̜̭͖̫̙̩̭̻͓̜͙̱ͣ̒̍͊̿́ͭ̊ͫͭ͌ͤͤ͡i̸̧̝̻̬̲͕ͫͫ́̈̄̇ͪ̓ͯ͋͋̄̀͜a̙̼̫̖̱͕͙̗̫̽ͮ͊͗ͣ̍̍̎ͫ̽͒̈̓͆̕͜͡͡͠ͅ ͯ͐ͧ͂ͩ̽͌̉̀̿̃͏̸̨̺̪͚̤͙s̷̄ͨͣ̊̈́̋̋͛ͩ̅͂̐ͪ̇̿҉̻͎̺͈̳̗͔̮͇ǹ̡̛̻̙̞̮͍̤̙͈̤͂̊ͨ̾ͧ̈͗͐ͪͬͦ͛̉̀̓͒̾̀͟ͅṭ̶̵̢̗̱̘͖̺̪̻͇̹̻͍͌̐ͨ̽̽̓͊͆ͦ͋̆ͅ ̵̗̯̞͕̦͎̣̬̦͉̭̩̓͗̊͊̎͘͠e̸̢̨̗̗͉͉̟͚̖͍͇̳̣͇̬͚͎ͬͧͫ̋̒̽̇ͪ̂̇͆͂̍̽a̸̸͚̣͍̮̲͇͍̮̐̈̽̄͆ͫͧ̿̇͘n̸̵̬͇̳͉̖̺͈̥̠̠̙͓͇̞̻̙̭̻̞̒͐͊̑̅̎͋̊̓̑͛̆́͢ ̧͍͚̣͙̻̺͌ͨͬ̓͂͊̐̀͛̒̍̍́͗̀̀͝e̘͖͚̟͕̯̟̤̞̮̘̺̪̺͔̗̫̠̭͋ͥ̃ͭ̄͒͐ͫͣ̅ͦ̍͘ả̛̦̯̹̮̥͕̹̰̣̪̹̼̦̭͒̿̐̃́̕͝͞i̳͈̣͎̳̩̙͙̺̼̹͎̔̉ͧ́̄̾̕ͅͅt̸̶̸͙̯͈̗̞͕̠̳̼̗͚͈̠̰̓ͬ͂̊ͯͨ̒ͦ̉̓ͫ͌͛̃ͥ̍ͧ́͠ ̡̝̯̗̗̭̯̻͖͈͈̜̰͔̟̰̺̪̔̀̏̍̽̕m̢ͮ̌̔͌̊͆ͫ҉͘͏̞̖̠̼̙̥͙̩̝͉ą̵͔͇̳͈̟̦̺͖̜͍̝͇̎̿͋̏̉͊ͮ̉̿͆ͣͦ̿̊̽͐ͩ͟͠ ̧̹̟̝̦̗̱̦͇̦̲ͩ̒̃̅ͨ͛b̻̜͓̦̍̆͐̏ͩ͛̇ͯ́͢͜͝ ̵̒̇ͩͦͭ̋ͧ͑ͥ͒̋̔ͬ̌ͯ҉̲̗̼͔̞̱̟̭̳͔̪̝̣͝w̷̗̻̘̱̼ͩ͐̈́̔͊̏ͥ̔͑̇͊͐ͭ̓̽̓̚͜o̸̝̫͍̤͔̥̫̓ͣͭ̂ͦ͗̋̈́ͥ̎̓̈́ͯ͂̉̋̒̇̀̕ ̸̷̻͙̤̜̝̙̜͈̤͈̩̝͒̎ͮ͂ͣ̎͊ͪ͒̕͢m̨̯̠͙͇͇̟̞̞͉̹̻̻̯̭̦̩̟̲͌͊ͪͬͭ̿̓͛́ͬ̓̀̑̓̕t̨̧̨̬͖̠͉̺̣̞͔͕͇̗̯͓̮̤̟͔͙ͪ̒̌ͨ̂͋ͮ̆̏͗͞e̡̛͉̬̮̥̹̳̝̍̎̈ͭͪ̅̄̓ͨͩͯ͂ͬ̚͘͜͢n̾̈́̽ͨ̈͆͗͡͝҉̖̖̺̹̤̳̮̙̣̤̼̤̭͟͡ͅa̖̻̜̰͉͖̹̰̫͙̻̬̯̠̻ͩ̿̋͆͐̾ͨ̀ͪ͜͠͡ṫ̵̸̡̛̪̠̫̬̗ͬ͛̓ͪ͝ ̨̉͛͂̾͒ͭͫ͒͋ͤͨ́̅ͩͤ̋͒̎̿͢͝͝͏͈̰̯̦̟̻̞̞̣̥͈̘̘̮̩͖ͅi̮̘̝̠̒ͨ̾̒ͮ̈͋̐͐̉̇͛ͨ̚̕͢ͅͅw̵̛̱͕̻̤̺̹̼͖̣̫̣̱̞͈̽̍̂͗̚͘͜m̸̢̡͕̟̦̩̻͕͙̗̅͌̇͊ͫ̓͗̒̒̽̆r̢̰͙̳̗͕̦̩ͣͥ͛ͭ̏ͯ̅͋̽̚̕͟͠ͅi̸̢̅̏̀͑ͪͩ҉̣̜͇͓̝̦̤̘̘͔͈̣̳̰͉̳̟̟̲s̑̂̈̋̈ͧͦ̍ͫ̈́̉̔̌҉̠̝̘̼̤̜̪̙̞̘͍͉̫͙̹̪ͅi̵̎̓ͦ̐ͩ͂̂̌̐̈́̈́̔ͨ͛̏̀͏̴̰̺͉͚̮͉̕n̶̶̡̛͙̪͈̭͙̳̰̰͛ͦ̉̊̒̽g̵̨̣̘̺͉̣̫͈͙͗̈̉́̋ͭ͛̽̍̿̉̽̒ͥͥ̒ͤ̀̚͘ ̴̸̡̯͕̦̣̦͔͚̳̺̞̅ͦ̊ͥͯͮ͡͠m̷̡̛̼̙̱̩̠̤̬̫̜ͫ͊͗͂̈́̉ͭͧ̍͌ͤͦͯ̚̚̕b̴̰̱͕̱̠͚̞͚̫̲̻̂̌̌̅̂ͬͯ͆ͧ̎ͭ͟ͅr̴͂̎̌ͯ͏̷̼̮̺͕̬̼͓͉̪̳̰͕̼̮̞ͅą̵̢̏̍͊̉͊͂͊ͦ̿̿͂̄͠͏̪̯̮̹̟̦͙̳̠̻̼͓m̴̴͚͎͔̮͉̪̈ͬͮ̌ͫͣ̏ͪ̿́̽̀͢ ̵̩͙̭̮̰͍̯͗ͭͣ̿̾ͧ͆̕͝ͅn͆̄̐͋͞͏̤̣̱̙͇̞͔̯̱͈̲̣̞̖͔̺̯̗̀e̞͎ͭ̐̃ͩ̄̐̓̓ͫ̋͂̅̓͒̈́͊́͢͢͜ͅa̵̶͚̗̮̱̝̗̥̦̤̞̝͔͎̼̦͙͐ͫ̀ͨ͆͂͟t̢̛͓̟̮̮̜̖̝̗̤̗͎͓̮ͩ̓̉̌͌͒͐́ͫ͑̇͟͝ ̧̧̠͔̹͇̩̰̄̒ͧį̞͓̝̰̙̺̠̦̝͚̿ͦͭ̋͊̏̈́̂̈́͐ͯ̌ͧȑ̶̯̦̪̥̝̻̹̱̑̊̈́̀́iͮ̆ͥ̏ͪͦ̑ͫ̅ͧ͏̧̪̼̠͉͍͙̣̣̰s̛̘̦̻̠̿͒͛ͧ̚͠n̦̘̣͈͈̰̞̘̗̠̱͚̤̽̌̏̑̈́ͪ̂̃̉̒ͬ͑̎͒̂̐͛̃̀̀́͝ͅg̢̧̦͎̮̯̱̦̙̮ͯ̈́̋ͤ͛͊͗̒̂͠ͅ ͚͙̘̺̤̠̣̲̭͈̮̋͗̆̂̽͊̐͌̉̏̈́ͩ͛̓̋̕͡͞ͅm̸̸̥͉̯͎̳̖̭̬̥͙̯ͮ́́͐ͧ̅͒̔̌̔̾̐͑͌̂̄̚͠e̷̸̶̡̘̻͖̠͓͈̪͖̩̤̖̦̺̰̓̈̐͒̏̉͊ͯ́ͭ̚͘ņ̡͓̤̺̘͕̤̻̯̣̱̠͔͍̫͕̯ͯͦ̋ͯͯ̈͢͝a̗̘̪̫̱̩̝̭̟̝͍̮̜͖͎̬͓̼̎̒̌ͤ̄ͣͩ̐͜͠͝ ̵̸̍ͭ̂ͭͦ̇ͨ͜͢͏̲̫͈̬̯̙̗̳͚̦ͅi̛̩̩̳͚͚̝̟̰̦̙̲̲̜̞͈͔̙̾̍ͪ̈ͥ͌͘͠͝͝ͅt̵͉̱͇̻̼̭̤̗̞͙ͨͬ́̾̑͋̒̀̈͂͌͑̌̓̓͐̌ ̷̷̸̙̦̭̙̟͔̜ͩ͊̃̓͑ͩͬ̔̈̑ͭ̂̔ͭ͞m̮͇̣͔͍̭̯̝̺̋͛̂͊ͩ̄̃̊̋̈ͣͧ́͛̽̀ͭ̕̕͝ͅͅę̸̨̮͇̝̙̤̭̜̲̟̳͈̪͖̘̟͉̺̦͋ͮ͊̈́͑ͮ̆̄̀̓ͨ̿̄̆̓͒̈͟a̴̢͓͍̞͔͆ͥͮ̋͐̓́͘ ̶̥̗̗̺̹͓̙͈̦͈͉͈̬̥̫͇͛̔̅̑́n̴̶̨̪̺̱͇̻͖̝͖̗̥̪̾ͮ͗̄̓̒̑ͨ̋̀͞t̶̡̺̪̳̦͖̲̹̝͈̪̙͈͙͎͔̟̭͙̃̈̋ͩͧͪ̎ͪ̄̽̀̚͞ ̢̛̳͈̣͙̺̺̤́ͮ̀̈́ͧͤ͛͊͐̒́ͥͤ̀̋́̐ͦ̕̕į̶̠̹͕̰̮͍̠̖̫̤̳̱̻͗̊̽̈ͪ̒ͫͫͯ̒̈ͩ̄ͨͅ ̸̨̲̯̼̩͙̖̤̪̻̪̝̞͔͑̾̃ͨ͑̏ͮͬ͠͞ͅm̀͐̃̓ͨ̓̊͊ͫ̽͋̿͐ͫ̌̊̚͏͏̦̲̩̯̞͚͟é̺̣̺͈̞̞͙̫̩̯̯͙͍̫̰͖͚̓ͦͤ̓ͥ͐ͫͩͫͧ̽̆ͤ̈́̽́aͪ͑̓̉͂̔͝͏̫͈̖͖̲̝̻͙͓͇̟̬̣͖̟̬̗̞ ̿̅͋́͌̏̇͆̔́̚҉̺͇̗̤͍̯̼̕į̴̷͑̐̈́̈́̃ͮ̊͂ͬ̿̐ͪͬ́ͩ̋ͪ͏̮̞͈͔͈͚͖͍͖̹̫ͅṭ̲̙̻̫̮̯͙͍̼͉̈ͤ̓̃̐̂́̑͐̕͢͞ͅrͤ̆̍̈̃ͫ̓͐̇̌̓ͤͩͨ̔͡͏͔̯̝̣̖͍͎̩̬͇̖͖̣̹̩̖͔̫̝i̴̼̟̥̣̙̮̳̬͔̖̪̹̠͚̪̼̤̠͇̓̐̄̑ͤͪ̔ͩ̅͛̔ͫ͐̊̄̀̚͠s̸̢͈̼͖̼̭̣̖̺̖͇̘̝͎̦͍͈̭̭͙ͬ̂ͮ̓ͥ ̵̧̯͖̗͚̆̂ͥͧ̀̅̓̒͆̋̄̈̽̂͛́̚͢ͅ ͯ̀̿ͧ̃̋͋ͮͥ̈́ͪ̈́̋̔͜͏̜̲͉͓͓̜͔̙͍͈̪ͅm̶̷̟̫̜̼͛͛̄ͭ̓̒͑͘͜r̵̾ͨͤ͂̏̀̓ͭ̓͌̇̓̇̚҉̷̥̳͉͙̥̹̝̺͔̳͍i̸̶̢̨̜̘͙̤͚̳̭̗͐ͩ̈́͋̄̾̂̋̑͐̔̐ͧ͑́̄ͨ̚s̸̭̜͍̰̘̦̲̤̰̻̒ͩ̉ͤͭ̎̓͗ͬ̑ͫ͑ͣͧͣ͘n̨͙̻̘͈̫̎̂̅ͮ ̢͚̰̤̏̒̆̓̄ͨ̽̌͗ͧ̏̃͐̓̎ͣ͛ͬ̀͠͠t̗̩̪̖̎͛̈̀͌͌ͭͬͮ͗̐ͨ͐̈̽̒̕͠i̧̛̬̦̖̠̦̤̮̱̳͐̇̔̓̀ͪ͑̆͗̆̀̊̿ͩ͒̀́r̮̳̭̩̣̣͎͙͔̱͎̻͆̐̐̒ͤͤ͑̂͑̆̌ͪ̕ͅa̧̨͔͙̠͔̖̦̤̬͍͖̳̣͎̱͎̽͛̇̈͌͋ͣ͊͆̏͌͂ͥ̕ͅň̡̦̳̮͎̩̠̙̰̖͚͉ͦͩͥ͊ͣ̈́ͦ͒͋ͪ̆́ͭ͛̃͐ͨ ̢̨̧̭̺̲̥̭͖̼͆ͥ̿ͫͨ̎͌ͦ̔ͣͥ̓̔̆͢m̶̢̞̩̘̣̒ͯ͌̆̔̑ͦ̿̓̀͢͜ḙ̴̷̛͉̳̠̺̭̦̭͔̗̝̤̲̜͖̗̳̹͌ͯ͛͊ͮ̎̂̆̽͂͂ͤ̋́̚a̸̪̱͇̰̞̼̪͖̱̱̯̖̜̮̫̞̰͕̗̒͐͐̉̌ͫͤ̏̔̔̕ ̢̝̦̬͕͕̼͈̫̥͛̃̃̌̄͋̌̃ͨ̋͢n̶̢̛̫̩̘̺͙̩̤̙̳̫͍͉̬͖̺̔̔ͨͦ̈͜ͅt͂̍̽͐̿̑̑ͦͦ͑͑̿̂͏̡͏̼͖̜̠̰͈̯͎͓ ̸̷̨̼̼̘̈ͦ̄̓̏̔͑ͬ̈́́̀͟ͅe̛̦̜̲̻̭̤̖̠̩̯͔̩͓̫͆̾́͋̅̉ͧ̄̕͟͠͞ͅ ̷̮͖̼̯ͥ͊̍͗̀̾ͩͬ͂ͪ̕͢͡a̷̫̣̯̖͉̤̭̫̠͖̮̥̠̔ͥ̇̀̍ͦ͂ͫ̌̀̂͂̏͐ͣͦ̄̍͆͘ͅt̶̨͍̣̙͇̲͇̬̳̫̝̫̣͚͈̱͈̼͒̈́̿͌̀͛̈̃̇̇͐ͮͨ͑̍͌̌̏̚͡͡ͅm̵̮̘̮̫̬̼̠͇̠̱ͨͬ̒̓ͦ̀̕͜ ̥̦̺̟̗̯͓̦̹̯̓͂̈́̎̓ͮ̓̓͐ͤ̌͌͐͂̇̀ͅë̆̃̿̐̅̏͢͠͏̭̣̘̯͙̖̭͕̖̼̱̙͞n̛ͮ̂͌̂̒҉̷̧̖̪̖̳͚̰̫̺̲͠a͑ͥ͛͗̌̉͌͐́͏̸̸͚͚̺̙̜ ̨̧̗͚̭͉̯̲̭̩̜̣ͥ͛̂͐̿̂̔̏ͭ̐̀̀ͫͤ̈͢ṃ̵͖̩̞̥͉̳̪̘͑ͬ̍̽̾͂̉̋ͪ͝t̷̵̨̢͙̩̬̼̠͖̙̳͈͉ͣ͗̑͊ͭ̅̉ͤͨ̓͛͡ͅ ̫̗̲͈̻͈̤͓̔̄̆̔̒ͫ̾ͫ̐̾͘͡e̢͂̔ͣ̑̑̃ͮ͆ͮ̈ͭͯͤ̂̍͢͞͝҉̼͖̭̤̰̗̬̙̝͔̞n̷ͧ̆͛̅̔̍ͨͩ͏̧̺̭͙̺̩̼̹̫͙͙̹͎̣͖̺͢ą̵̵̨̨̖̰̣͎̯̫̪͕̟̹͕̫͉͐ͪͤͭ̃ͤ̊ͯͪͦ́͆̎ͅ ̷̙̮̳͙̱̮̣͎̦͇̥̳͉̭͖͐ͨ̂͐ͩ̆̐̀͢m̒̀̆̅ͦ͂̑͌͗͋̀̆̄ͭͧ̓̔́͊̀͟͜͏̜̜̝̺̰͓̭̘̬͎ē̓̀̓̾͋̈́̏̂͂͟͡҉̬͔̬͚̥̤̞̭͎̳̗̞ ͦ̾͆ͧ̆̑͏̼̖̰̗̙͙̹̩͖̗͙͚͖̻͇͉̙͝a̷ͩ̒̾̆ͮ͊̄͑̄͑͗̈̾͛̊ͫ͒͏̘̙͔̱͍̮̪̱͈̥̮͔̥͉̩̝̩̮̹ ̶̧̖̩̞̞̦̰̮͔ͯ́̾̇ͪ̐̍̌͋ͥ̔ͬ́̈̄̐̀͟i̴͆́͑̈́ͮͥ͗͆̀̀͡͏̭͖̬̖͍͉̰̭̤ͅt̾ͬ̌͒͑͒̃ͤͭ̍̄̍̾ͬͣ̈̚͘҉̶̖̦̬ ̏̓ͯ̽̈́̾̋ͫ̍̉̎̂̿́̚͏̛̳͍͔̣͔̼̮͚͇̺͇̺̘̀m̷̬͎̘͔̻ͥ͛̐̿̀̾͊͛̕ĕ͋͌ͫ̀҉̗̙̞̗̻͍̗̩̣̘͓ͅ ͪ͊̿̔ͮ͑̐̉̀͒̓ͧ̿͗̏ͤ̚͏̛͈̞̻̘̫̦̦͔́͞n̯̲͙͍͔̰ͭ̂̉̇̅̂̃͂̔̐͆ͪͤͦ̉̚͡e҉̶̢̢̦̻͚͈̯͉̭̹̞̯͙͔͖̖͖͖́ ̛̣͉̬͎̤̝̩̜̜̜̲͕̝̦̺̻͚͕̥͠͡m̻̹̲̞̱͔̞̕͠e̴͇̠͉͞ ̧͕͕̳̗̦̞̪͓̳̥̞̱͘͞͞m̵̭̙̼̭̭̩̪̭̩̬̜̕à̶̷͔͔͖̹̬͙̙͚̖̀t̵̨̢̻̖͙̝̪̘͇̣̘̬̹̻̤̮͔͟͝ͅͅ ҉̢̥͍̣̪̜̫͎̲̼͔͚͉̙̲͉͎̜͇̀ͅm͘͡͏̝̹̻͕̲̣͕̣̦̲̺è̸͔̦̜̱͔̙ ̹͓̻̪̳̬̬̳͙́͘m̴҉̻̗̟̪̫̱̖͓͎e̛̮̣̺͍͔͉͓̜̭͓̕͝ ̛̙͔̝̦̺͡͡m̛͢҉̦͎͉̟͓̥̟̼̪̭̩ͅa̘̰̮͉̺͚̲̮̯̝̗̙̜͔͉͕̥͠ͅḛ̶̛̭̠͉̦͍̠̼͙̗̩̗̀ͅ ̨̲̻̪̤̬͇̠̜͍͚̜̺̤̫͙̭̭̣̞̀ą̷̵҉̟̲̜͕̬̦̭͉̤̱͔̘̠̪̘ͅt̸̢̲̲̫̻̖̬̥͎̳̝̖̳͍̘͉͓̕͝͞ͅm̢̙͈͇̘̗̮̱̪̠̥̱̠̜̲͟͡ͅè͈͚̩̻̖̼̬̼͎͘͠͝ ͏̨̝͇̻̯̙̖͎͔̣̰̩̥͈̪̻̟͓ą̴̠͍̠̹̣̞͔͝m̷͘͠͏̞͍̮͔͈̹t̲̯̼̰̳̼̮͉͟͜͠ ͏̣̠̲͔͙̻̥̜̞̲͖̜̖͟͝ͅm͜͏̢̪̩̩͓̮̖͔͔̗͔̜̥̼͎̲͜͞e̸̹̻͔̖͜ͅ ̵̘̪̗̜͡͠á̵̸̼̖̣̣̭̫̟̭͔́m͏̶͇̱̩̬̪͕̟͖͇̙̗̥͇̙͙͚̪̲̯͠ţ̛̥͈̖̮͎̙͝ ̣̪̠͈͚̞̦̤͕̟͉̦̹̝̀̕͘m̵̷̛̱̥͓̠̦̙̞̹̱͍͔̼̯̲͝͝e҉̤̭̣͔̜͇̳̰̠̱͙̬̱̥̕͜ ̶̧͈̰͚̜̮̘̤̤̥̖̹̘̯͕͖̣͢͡ͅm̨͏̷̥͕͈͇͔̻̺̭̝͈̞̥̭̳͕ͅe̵̩͇̣̤̞̕͢͜͞a̶҉̻̱͚̫̮̳͖͓̥t̴̛̙̠̤̯̠͖̰̫͙̥̖̲̺̭̜̹̕ͅ ̛͓̯̮̙̬̮͎͓̦̦̻̪͔̼̠̺̭ḿ̧͏̛̟̹͚ͅé̸̮̤͈͕͚̝͖͈̱͓̦̯͈̟̪͜͞͞ͅͅḁ̸̧̟̳̝̬̩̬͇̗t͓̲̲̫̟̀͜ ͙̻͈̬̦̪͍̼̩͚̳̲̠̘̝͢͡m̵͈̯̥̞̙͇̪͔͜͝͝e̢͉͓̲̝̫̫̤̲̫̦a̡͏̧̳̙̤̜͍̠̥͖̞̖̜̣̤t̴̕͝҉͚̤͔̘͓̫̩̭̝ͅ ̷̡̨͓͔̖̻͙̯͙̣̟̩̟̣͖̝̟͙̣͉̳m̧͔̙̹͈̘̲̳͓̲͙͇̩̙̤̲͓͘͟é̠͖͉̖͘͝͝͡á̵͇͖͍͖͍͓̤̲̗̣̩̠̰̟̳̭́ṱ̶̖͇̹̯̭̩̣̞̲̲̠͍͖͈͘͢ ҉̷̡͔̫̰̟͍̻m̵͔̙̺̺̙̪͓͉͚̩͔̗̕e̛͟͡҉̡͕͖̹̙͉á̞͎̞̺͍̱̟̼̻̫̖̖̭̬͚̣͝ţ̸̲̹͎͚͖͙͎̳͕̫̦̯̜͙̥̫̹͡ ̡̛̛̲͕͉̝̯ͅm̢͙̪̩͝ȩ̝̜a͍̤̫͓t̻́͘̕ ̛̝̹̞̞̭̖̻͓̕͘m̩̣̺ͅe͎̹̺̖ͅa̙̫̫̭͜t͝҉̦̬̪̝̞͈̯͞ ̵̥̮̻̻̩ṃ̷̩͎̳̜̼e̷̳̩͈̹͕̭̖͔a̦t͢҉͉̺̩̺͔̳̟̕ ̧̧͕̙̫́m̨̦̙͕͘͝e̢̮̖̹̘̟̕a̙̰̭̝͎ͅt̜̫̯͚̰̼̯̕͟ ̧̱̟m̨͔̖͙̺͉̫ḛ̢͚̣̭a̢̝͘͟t̪̠͚̗̳͖ͅ ̧͉̱͉͘m̯̤̳̪̮͘ͅè̮͓̮̫̜͍̹͔a̳̫̜̟̟̜͜ţ͔͕́ ̴̡̛͓̠̠̳̖̙̗m̸̩̣e̷̺̘̥̤͔̲̗͎ͅa̧̱͉̬̻t͍̼̙̼̖̙͙͠͝ ̱̜̟̗͕̝̼̦͡͠͠m̷̼̤̀e͔̲̹̩̜̤͞ḁ̸͎͔͠ͅt̡̞̹͉̯̹͈̬͞ ҉̧̜̫͝m̴̺̩̺̗͇͢͠e̸̲͕̰̮͉̼͍a̴̟t̸̡̳̬̣̙ ̼͈̝̦̠m̛͚̟͝ę̶̳͔̀a҉̭̬͎̱t̻̘ ̝͈͚m͘ea̝̫͘t̖͞ͅ ̱̱̥̤ͅm̗̼e̳̰̯̜a͢t̩̘̀ ͍̠͔m̙͙̠̝̦͞e̬̼͎a͔̹͞t͕̲ m̶̞̪̥̺ȩ̫͕a͉̭̖̗͖ṱ̞̱͢ ̧̥̺̹͉m̶̳̯̖̘ḛ̺̬͎̠ą͔̥̠̦̰̖̯t͕̺̣̤͓͡ͅ m͞e̡̠̝̭a̫͙̪̙̹̯̯t͚̤̖͈̞͙ ̘m̺̭̟̪͎̳̜e̻͔̻̳a͇͙̳͕̞̬̭t̟̻̱̫̲̖̥ ̮ͅm̪̙̣̬̜̘̫e̘̳̙͔̦̮̬a҉̘̝̖̗̼t̰͓̠̭͖͕ ̢̳̮̤̘̳̞̮m͇͔̹e̥̩̯̳͘a̲̘͕͉͎̘̖͟t̤͔̙ͅ ̮̣͇̩m͕͔̻̙̖͠e̴a͠t̛ męat ̀meat mea̸t m̶ea͘t ͢mȩat͜ ̴me̢at meat meat meat

meat

meat

meat

meat

meat

meat

meat

meat

meat

meat

meat

meat

meat

meat

meat

meat

meat

meat

meat

meat

meat

meat

meat

meat (mac)

meat (sauce)

meat (meat)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

MEat

Spoiler

meat

Spoiler

meat

Spoiler

meat

Spoiler

meatmeat

Spoiler

Meatmeat

Spoiler

MEatmeat

Spoiler

MEAtmeat

Spoiler

MEATmeat

Spoiler

MEATMEAMETA

Spoiler

meatm

Spoiler

meat

Spoiler

meatmeaetmeat

Spoiler

meats for you

Spoiler

M

Spoiler

E

Spoiler

A

Spoiler

T

Spoiler

I

Spoiler

N

Spoiler

S

Spoiler

I

Spoiler

D

Spoiler

E

Spoiler

Y

Spoiler

O

Spoiler

U

Spoiler

O

Spoiler

U

Spoiler

T

Spoiler

A

Spoiler

ID

Spoiler

E

Spoiler
Spoiler

Y

Spoiler

O

Spoiler

U

Spoiler

Pokemon Wet Meat

Where you get infinite mystery eggs to cook and eat

You are also named omelette

Prepare to beat the evil MarcelLo TR3E

Edited by Psychic Bean Sheep
  • Haha 1

• Global Mods

I played meat 3 before it was cool.

Burnt my mouth :'(

Reba Orrin definitely best girl, but sad that Reggie Vanashon couldn't make it to camp this year.

J̸̱̔̿͂̎̋̅͒͌̊͌͊͝ų̶̟̦̳̮̹̯̣̺́͛̔͐̋͆̓̑̋ͅs̴̢͚̮̰̱̳͚̤͆̉̾̓̈́͝͝t̶̠̝̽͂̿̈́̐̓̄̃͆̍͜͝ ̸̨̡̤͙̤͍̥̩̼̩̪̹̻͎̅̄̄̒̈́̎̾̍̓̌̈͘͜͝m̶̡̢̧̺͔̟̘̮̩͇͍͙͇͉͖̥̰͎̀̐͒̃̿̀̈́̈̀̆̑͘̕͝͝ͅͅȩ̶̡̨̲̱̦͕̱̃͌̐̋̏̅͗̑̅̈́͌̔̚ä̶̧̨̠͓̗͇͙̖̯͔̺̟̟͕̉̏͛̊͆̇̇̈́͛͛͐̊̅͝ṯ̶̦͍͒̽̆̈́̈́́̓͘