So our dear @Candy of the drama club made a quiz about Reborn recently for use in her party.

I felt that the quiz is rather interesting and it would be great to share it with everybody here.

I asked for her permission and she allowed it so here it is

https://www.quotev.com/quiz/10718289/Reborn-Comprehensive-Exam

Feel free to discuss about it. Especially the second half

Many thanks to Candy and Ame 

If this is posted in wrong place then imma chase down smelliali and make him  pay

>Oh I know the lore of the game and the league fairly well, this should be oka-

>questions about side quests/events

I have done maybe 4 side quests in my entire life I didn't even know half of those were a thing

rip

72% lolol

This was pretty fun, though!

8 minutes ago, Hycrox said:

oof 62%

then again i answered randomly to most of em

Don't worry, I got like 64% despite the fact that I've played through Reborn like over 10 times. I guess I got wrong most questions regarding the league days.

25 minutes ago, ZEL said:

>Oh I know the lore of the game and the league fairly well, this should be oka-

>questions about side quests/events

I have done maybe 4 side quests in my entire life I didn't even know half of those were a thing

I feel the exact same way LOL

Spoiler

fd20a3db2e.jpg

I got a 66%

@Candy can I know the correct answers?

also, is there proof that what happened with the league is actually real? like the thing with Luna and Radomus and El

it seems so weird to me that "parents" and "daughter" would be pokemon trainers online... same with Serra if she was involved, and Heather/Corey.

so, I'm really REALLY curious about the whole Reborn league thing.

Edited by Spedy

@Spedy, perhaps Ame/Online league's staff/participants kept logs somewhere...though, I used to play some games with my father, soooooo it's not all that weird.

@Candy having the answers would be great so I can finally solve that Arceus puzzle, thanks in advance ^^

@HUEnd It's just that, two or three people fighting for the custody of a child, and all of them are leaders in an online pokemon league. that seems so weird to me... I get  amaria, florinia, julia and titania, because they're supposed to be friends from school or something, but the thing with luna and the others seems like too much of a coincidence. why would they tell anyone in the league about their custody problem anyway?

• Developers

I'm a Shelly apparently I got 60% correct 

why would they tell anyone in the league about their custody problem anyway?

I think its a psychological thing. Honestly When your online there is a bit of relief in telling others because when your part of a community some can get a familial seance not comparable to actual family meaning you can talk about anything. 

Damn, some of those questions were pretty hard I'm ngl. There were a couple I'd consider a wee bit too gray area questions, but nothing that extreme. Some of these I knew part of the answer but I wasn't sure which one of the two was correct. For all those who want to feel better about themselves here's my score.

Spoiler

61693d8af8d790d4e4da325917b90851.png

I'm the Flobot. It's easy to answer that first part when you go around checking every tile every time after making some progress in the game.

But as for the second part....apparently there's a background story on "The League" I'm completely unaware of.

Oblivious. Oblivious and ignorant I feel.

32 minutes ago, example said:

Wait a second, Ms. Cradburry also was a real-life person? :D I wanna know the backstory of it, definetely.

It was in the E15 discussion thread where Ame said she subconsciously added a character into the game that reminded her of an old neighbor she had before moving. I don't think she was sketchy or anything...just grouchy.