Need the PC for Dimensional Rift

I'm playing V10 and I'm stuck in the West Gearen Sewers because I'm unable to beat the Dimensional Garbodor. My team gets destroyed, especially because my only Ground-type is a Gastrodon with Mud Bomb which gets rekt by Giga Drain. I caught a Nidorino at Valor Mountain but it's not in my current team. I want to withdraw it and grind it up but I can't access a PC because I can't leave the north of West Gearen city and the gym is locked.

Any suggestions? I could simply grind up my team to level 60 cap, but that would make all the plot events leading up to the gym battle a waste of time. My team is level 56, with Infernape at level 58 and a filler Drampa at 46. 

6 hours ago, Book Wurmple said:

I'm playing V10 and I'm stuck in the West Gearen Sewers because I'm unable to beat the Dimensional Garbodor. My team gets destroyed, especially because my only Ground-type is a Gastrodon with Mud Bomb which gets rekt by Giga Drain. I caught a Nidorino at Valor Mountain but it's not in my current team. I want to withdraw it and grind it up but I can't access a PC because I can't leave the north of West Gearen city and the gym is locked.

Any suggestions? I could simply grind up my team to level 60 cap, but that would make all the plot events leading up to the gym battle a waste of time. My team is level 56, with Infernape at level 58 and a filler Drampa at 46. 

without really spoiling anything, there isn't much between the rift garbodor and gym battle. Just optional sidequests that you can do if you want and a few random trainers. I don't know your entire team, but if you have something that can change the field, that might help

• 5 weeks later...

I seem to have a similar problem. I'm stuck at the 2nd fight, and it seems to be rather ineffective when fighting the boss, so I keep on losing. I would change my pokemon but there isn't a PC. I don't have anything to change the field effects and even if I do beat the boss, I might end up getting stuck in the wall because it keeps glitching. I do hope that this can be fixed. I don't really know what I can do about it. :(