What would you do when.... 5

What would you do?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. You have a vision that you are all alone in the world for five days. You wake up next morning and find that you ARE all alone! What will you do?

• Cry n wish; for everyone to come back
    • Cry n wish; that you disappear too
    • Eat as much as you want at your favorite place
    • Play as much as you can at the game shop (actually as much as you can play with backup electricity)
    • Sleep
    • Go on a walk
    • Enjoy at the pool/gym/basketball court/etc.
    • Any other (please mention)

Any Other: The result being I wouldn't have noticed in the first place, I don't exactly interact with the world outside my four walls, far as I know it all ended in 2012 and everything was leading up to it with how much trash walked among humanity, one bag egg spoils the end product and so it was, for lack of discipline and lack of manners in the younger generations that things devolved and humanity once again entered a dark age, it did not endure this one....then I woke up and saw humanity is still just as rotten but it hasn't ended yet it's just not worth interacting with most of it anymore.

Steal everything I want and or need, kick down a door, leave a lava lamp on some poor unsuspecting sap's table, epicly fail playing an electric guitar that I found at a nearby store, replace a nearby orchestra's sheet music with A Song For Bygone Days, attempt to learn Graffiti art on my own, fail to learn Graffiti art on my own, break into several houses and read diaries, write an essay about why the new Star Wars films are terrible in my opinion, attempt to play 'Calling' on somebody else's piano, change somebody's auto correct so that their own name is replaced with Yoshiya Kiryu, etc, etc...

Basically, I would steal shit and fulfill my bucket list.

When everybody comes back, I would suspiciously be way less socially active and also have hit off perfect conversations with several teenage girls over shared interests.

So I only have 5 days to do whatever I want? Well I would steal as much as I could, making sure to dont leave any clues to who I am behind and when the 5 days are over I would pretend to be as confused as everyone else(which I would be since everyone disapeared for 5 days and I had no idea why)