I can't speed up the game

Kouteshi

So i used this program called "RM FPS CONTROL" 

Pretty obvious what it does, basically you can set your FPS to 30,60,120 etc. I've followed this tutorial on how to use it. I opened the game, clicked the program, selected XP and selected my FPS. Then i went back to the game and i was still laggy and it didn't make any diference. 

My question is, does this program really work? I mean, i've tried using Cheat Engine, but my game just crashes when i set up the speedhack..and my game is getting really laggy in some places. My computer is actually decent, but still.. Can anyone help a desesperate lil' boy out? 

• Global Mods

I'm not sure about the first program you mentioned, but for cheat engine, if I'm remembering correctly using Cheat Engine isn't recommended because if you have save file issues as a result of using it then people wouldn't be able to help you. 

That being said, you can speed up the game by pressing the alt button.

3 minutes ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

I'm not sure about the first program you mentioned, but for cheat engine, if I'm remembering correctly using Cheat Engine isn't recommended because if you have save file issues as a result of using it then people wouldn't be able to help you. 

That being said, you can speed up the game by pressing the alt button.

Thanks for the reply. So i already know i can use alt to speed up, but the thing is i still get laggy in some places when i do it.