Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cyphre

Bladestar button puzzle (Erin route)

Recommended Posts

So, im fairly sure thats not supposed to happen, i found both normal notes and secret notes, however this is the thing. From what i gathered, i have to place ore in the furnace, then take it out after 5-th button (as document said, this action counting as 6-th pressed button), however, when i interact with furnace, this happens:

"An intense heat emanates from furnace. Place the Black Shard Ore into the furnace?"

Then i pick yes and immediately get Black Shard, which, i think, im suposed to take from the furnace as the 6-th press. 

And only then i get the message "Character placed ore into the furnace", while already having a shard. So, again, "Place ore? - Got shard - Ore placed" is just a weird order of events.

 
Am i being dumb or this is actually a bug?
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Neither, you're just not understanding it right. You have to place the ore in FIRST and you'll get the black shard but there'll still be ore. DON'T take it out on the 6th button press. If you want I can give you the ENTIRE order to make the Darclight Mirror to save you time and a potential headache.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Would appreciate that, since it seems i am indeed not understanding it right.

 

Well, text says:

"Take the Black Shard out of the furnace after hitting red for the third time (ergo after button 5), this counts as the 6-th button press"

Also another note says:

"After pressing the last button, take the Black Shard and place it into the machine and press the small red button", which is exactly what im doing. 
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Damien said:

Neither, you're just not understanding it right. You have to place the ore in FIRST and you'll get the black shard but there'll still be ore. DON'T take it out on the 6th button press. If you want I can give you the ENTIRE order to make the Darclight Mirror to save you time and a potential headache.

u have to take it out on 6th button press doe mang

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Damien Hey i'm also having issues with this puzzle. Anyway I can get the solution so i can progress? Been working on this for awhile and the puzzle is more tedious than fun at this point. Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Soushi said:

@Damien Hey i'm also having issues with this puzzle. Anyway I can get the solution so i can progress? Been working on this for awhile and the puzzle is more tedious than fun at this point. Thanks

have u gotten there through story progression or groudon bug?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

if you have gotten there with the groudon bug there puzzle doesnt work.

this is what worked for me, 

credit to Sayia 

1. Reset the puzzle.

2. Put the ore in the furnace.

3. Leave in furnace.

Now: Red (1st)

Blue (1st)

Green (1st)

Red (2nd)

Red (3rd)

4. Take out furnace.

Blue (2nd)

Purple (1st)

Gold (1st)

Green (2nd)

Red (4th)

Green (3rd)

Red (5th)

Blue (3rd)

Godl (2nd)

Purple (2nd)

Blue (4th)

Gold (3rd)

Put the ore in the machine on the left.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone figured out what purpose the Secret Bladestar Notes have?

i foud 6 of them (there are two with #5)

The secret order for me is:

1. Reset

2. Put ore in the furnace

3. Gold (1st)

4. Purple (1st)

5. Green (1st)

6. Blue  (1st)

7. Purple (2nd)

8. Purple (3rd)

9. Red (1st)

10. Green (2nd)

11. Blue (2nd)

12. Red (2nd)

13. Take out furnace

14. Blue (3rd)

15. Purple (4th)

16. Gold (2nd)

17. Red (3rd)

18. Put ore in the machine

i tried this several times...but nothing happens!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have the groudon bug, gotten the first darchlight mirror, not sure about the secret bladestar notes and I cant progress the storyline due to the flora and florina conversation. In fact, I am stuck in the cave. Is this a glitch or bug?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi,i also have a problem in darchlight cave (After defeating groudon ).. i got a darchlight mirror but i cant get out .. maybe i something dont understand or what?

Spoiler

Skrinshot0_6443877_29874614.jpg

And how many notes in  secret bladestar note ? 5 or more? can someone help me?( can someone message me what to do?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I figured out the sequence and all but for some reason Erin is standing in front of the red button for me. I am pretty sure I have read all notes and I have no idea if there is something I need to do to get her out of there. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Erin won’t move for me  standing on top of the stair case blocking the red blue and green button is it a bug or something i had hit save too i don’t wanna start the game over 😭

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, xxricanxx said:

Erin won’t move for me  standing on top of the stair case blocking the red blue and green button is it a bug or something i had hit save too i don’t wanna start the game over 😭

She's standing in front of the gold button for me. How do you get her to move?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎4‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 3:24 AM, luciarose said:

She's standing in front of the gold button for me. How do you get her to move?

I'm not sure I haven't played since tht happened 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I believe the issue with Erin should have been fixed in a patch, though you may have to revert to an earlier save still. Sorry for the trouble!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spoiler

For those that wanted to know the secret puzzle, the order is:

1. Put Black Shard Ore in the furnace

2. Gold

3. Purple

4. Green

5. Blue

6. Purple

7. Purple

8. Red 

9. Green

10. Blue

12. Red

13. Take out Black Shard from furnace

14. Blue

15. Purple

16. Gold

17. Red

18. Take out Black Shard from furnace again(this step is not explicitly revealed in the notes)

19. Put the shard in the machine

 

For those who are curious, the reward is a Dark Material. You can also perform the steps above over and over again to farm Dark Materials.

 

Good Day :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/14/2018 at 9:11 AM, Emma Guy said:
  Hide contents

For those that wanted to know the secret puzzle, the order is:

1. Put Black Shard Ore in the furnace

2. Gold

3. Purple

4. Green

5. Blue

6. Purple

7. Purple

8. Red 

9. Green

10. Blue

12. Red

13. Take out Black Shard from furnace

14. Blue

15. Purple

16. Gold

17. Red

18. Take out Black Shard from furnace again(this step is not explicitly revealed in the notes)

19. Put the shard in the machine

 

For those who are curious, the reward is a Dark Material. You can also perform the steps above over and over again to farm Dark Materials.

 

Good Day 🙂

 

I have tried that 5 times and none of the times they have worked. It doesn't give me Dark Material (I've already done the Darchlight Mirror puzzle), I'm not even able to do step 13 or 18 because when I go to take out the Black Shard it doesn't even give me an option. It just says "Take out Black Shard Ore?" without any option of yes or no.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know this is over a month old, but I got to this place through story progression, followed what the notes gave me, and at that end (after the 16th button press) as I put the black shard into the machine, it doesn't work. I've been retrying this for a long time now, for the same result to happen. 
Order tried : 

Put Ore in furnace

Red, blue, green, red, red, take black shard out of the furnace, blue, purple, gold, green, red, green, red, blue, gold and finally purple. 
I know there is a secret note, but I think it unrelated to the 'story riddle' as it contradicts the regular notes. 
Any help would be appreciated. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×