Who do you think deserves an evolution in future?

DarkFighter15

Who do you think  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Deserves an evolution

34 minutes ago, Alistair said:

The only one I'd like to see with a canon evolution is Dunsparce and poor thing isn't on the list :/

Sry first I thought of adding all on the list but then I thought that the list will be too big and that i was too lazy so I just added the any other option :D

Edited by DarkFighter15

5 minutes ago, Swampellow said:

Castform, purely because for a standalone pokemon that is supposed to have a gimmick, yet is unable to actually perform its gimmick due to its stats, give it a evolution with at least +20 in each stat. 

I agree with you :)

The good ole Dunsparce needs more power. The anime classified it as a bug type in its debut, hilariously enough. Make it like Togekiss, it can already flinch and has serene grace. Make it skin to a slower bulkier togekiss, because that's the only thing going for it. 

• 2 weeks later...

I'd love to see Druddigon with an evoltuion, but I have to agree with the others. Dunsparce has needed an evolution for yeeaaars. Give the poor guy a chance :c

Edited by Daralexi

Q1rDvs1.png

please no. we dont need a physical variant of chansey with eviolite skarmory.

gotta agree with dunsparce. that and/or farfetch'd look like the most deserving mons.

like fuckin really gamefreak you gave something to other useless gen I base forms like lickitung and onix time to give farfetch'd some love too

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Relinquished

Lapras. Although it is hard to kill, it still is somewhat rarely used, competitively.

Corsola. Poor, poor thing. Needs some love.

Spiritomb. Like Lapras.

Dunsparce definitely is the top candidate for an evolution; has been the laughing stock of the Pokemon world for generations.

Lapras is perfectly fine the way it is; I don't see any way to make a Lapras evolution design as iconic as it is.

It would have be interesting to see a Solrock and Lunatone evolution...too bad this didn't happen in Pokemon Sun and Moon; wasted opportunity -_-

Audino doesn't need an evolution since it has a Mega Evolution.

As for the Generation VII Pokemon, its too early for them to get evolutions.

Luvdisc 💔

Give Alomomola as well. Better yet make Alomomola it’s evolution. Then give it another evolution. With the stats. Or maybe a mega perhaps? Another form?.... Or will it always be a broken heart? 💔

On 4/13/2018 at 5:36 PM, Ojama Yellow said:

Q1rDvs1.png

please no. we dont need a physical variant of chansey with eviolite skarmory.

gotta agree with dunsparce. that and/or farfetch'd look like the most deserving mons.

like fuckin really gamefreak you gave something to other useless gen I base forms like lickitung and onix time to give farfetch'd some love too

Knock off is still a thing though, and unlike Chansey, Skarmory is vulnerable to two very solid attacking types, one of which (Fire) having users that could make the increased special defense granted by the eviolite a non-factor.

I think Skarmory could sort of benefit from an evolution, because it's tanking/walling potential has constantly diminished from Gen 5 onwards, so the ability to run eviolite could make it somewhat worthier of consideration for teams that need more staying power, while it's evolution, could fulfill the promise of offensive presence that Skarmory's design suggests (IMO Skarmory looks like it can shred stuff apart instead of surviving hits) but can never be delivered by Skarmory. 

Tl;DR: An evolution for Skarmory would strengthen the position of one of my precious steel babies whilst giving me a new steel baby to cherish.