**Pokemon Rejuvenation RIOLU Needed / Team Showcase**

St3ambot

Hi everyone, I'm starting out my very first rejuvenation playthrough, and here is my tentative team:

- Primarina

- Alolan Muk

- Tsareena

- Salazzle

- Mamoswine

I have 3 physical attackers, and 2 special attackers so i need something special. I also need a fighting type, so I would love for someone to trade me a riolu.

I would like the riolu to be timid nature, random IVs and no EVs (to not be too OP) and not shiny. I would like it to have the egg move Nasty Plot. Thanks In advance!

On ‎20‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 8:44 PM, St3ambot said:

Hi everyone, I'm starting out my very first rejuvenation playthrough, and here is my tentative team:

- Primarina

- Alolan Muk

- Tsareena

- Salazzle

- Mamoswine

I have 3 physical attackers, and 2 special attackers so i need something special. I also need a fighting type, so I would love for someone to trade me a riolu.

I would like the riolu to be timid nature, random IVs and no EVs (to not be too OP) and not shiny. I would like it to have the egg move Nasty Plot. Thanks In advance!

I'd suggest that you just have a go at it and see how the game feels. You shouldn't think 'Ok I want this team', just befriend pokemon along the way and discover unique or fun ways to use them :) It's a lot more fun that way than locking yourself in very specific choices. 

• Developers

If you really wanted to have a certain team member, you'd need to give yourself that Pokemon using RMXP, which is the reason why Jan gave us the "\Data" folder, encouraging mono runs and the like. But like @Zindril said, you should just go at it. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 12.4.2018 at 3:25 AM, BootyJuiceJenkins said:

Quick question. Whats RMXP? Sorry if i sound stupid.

Most likely RPG Maker XP. Pokemon fangames like both Reborn and Rejuvenation are made with RPG Maker XP and Pokemon Essentials.