Some V10 Sidequestions [Minor Spoilers?]

Dreamy

• Global Mods

So after finishing V10's fairly short but intense story, I'm now doing the classic sidequest/exploration roundup, but I've run into a few questions. 

Firstly, the Darclight Mirror. picked this up from the police lost&found, so I went to darclight caves to find they'd been completely changed between versions (the forest is a bit different too) but it seemed like I could only access a small portion of the caves even using the mirror to switch between light and dark mode. so the question is, is this just a remnant of the darclight caves story section changing, or is there an actual sidequest to do here, and if so, how do I start it? 

Secondly, route 11 and the rest of the areas east of Akuwa town (formerly Akora shore). Evergreen forest itself I think I mostly cleared out (found the spring, used the pendant, caught the emperor) but I'm not sure what the "mysterious emblem" from Nana was for?

Next, the caves. the south one needs waterfall even once defrosted, so nothing to do there it seems. the middle one with water access I froze over, but that didn't seem to really activate anything, there wasn't anything to do with the newly frozen cave. is this broken?

the northern one on the evergreen island itself I thought was fine. I thawed it to get in, then took the strength boulder all the way down, and the pool at the bottom completely froze over with a single cracked spot. is this bugged/unfinished, or am I just missing something?

The other sidequest bit I did was the continuation of the Ana sidestory, and I'm pretty sure I did everything with that up til next version, so that should be fine (interesting how the card had reborn symbols on it. maybe some kind of crossover in future?)

Also small bug with this: if you enter the bridge with the bladestar grunts from the bottom side, the camera shifts incorrectly and you can't see the scene

So, is there anything more I can do with the things I've listed above, or any other new sidequests/secrets or areas to explore in V10?

There is a pink tree outside Sheriden Village (Past) that you can cut and route 2 will change dramatically in the future and you can reverse the change later.

Edited by LeoYT

17 hours ago, DreamblitzX said:

the northern one on the evergreen island itself I thought was fine. I thawed it to get in, then took the strength boulder all the way down, and the pool at the bottom completely froze over with a single cracked spot. is this bugged/unfinished, or am I just missing something?

With the north cave, if you take the boulder down to the bottom and jump down the hole the boulder does down, you find the ice on the  pool is broken with a small surf area. not really sure what to do from that point though there is also an area in this cave to get glaceon if anyone wants it

• Global Mods
2 minutes ago, Arlonen said:

With the north cave, if you take the boulder down to the bottom and jump down the hole the boulder does down, you find the ice on the  pool is broken with a small surf area. not really sure what to do from that point though there is also an area in this cave to get glaceon if anyone wants it

Huh. I had the reverse of this (and figured that it was maybe in the wrong order) where I had the pool of water initially, and then after dropping the boulder it became fully iced. Tagging @Jan because this is probably a bug