Zumi

[OUTDATED - CHECK PINNED TOPICS] V10 - Rejuvenation Bug Reporting Thread

The appointment with Nurse Joy is broken. This bug is probably already known but everytime I try to increase my pokemon's speed IV to 31 it stays the same, all the pokemon I've tried with, had 1 IV in that stat no idea if this might be the reason.

Also you can abuse that feature to max out all of your pokemon's stats except the IV's of the speed stat for now. Normally the game doesn't allow you to have more than 510 EVs but the appointment bypass that.

Hi, I'm getting trouble in GoldenLeaf Poke Center. I'll explain the problem, I just saved Mosely from the 3 trying to hang her, so after that I went to the center to talk to Aelita, problem: Aelita WAS there but so were the 3 we gotta fight. So I couldn't get past them, problem #2. Can't proceed with the story. Problem #3. Even if I use v9's mod menu's debug mode (YES IT WORKS WITH V10) and refresh the map it doesn't work. Problem 4: I can't upload screenshots so here's my save to see it yourselves. 

Game.rxdata

I am stuck in the eastern part of East Gearen City, I got a dialogue of having something to do with Eric and Cameron and then my character moved up 6 spaces and now can't move. I am including my game data.

Game.rxdata

45 minutes ago, stebo said:

I am stuck in the eastern part of East Gearen City, I got a dialogue of having something to do with Eric and Cameron and then my character moved up 6 spaces and now can't move. I am including my game data.

Game.rxdata

Its been reported and is in the patch.

45 minutes ago, TheWaddleDee said:

Its been reported and is in the patch.

Ahh thanks, I should have started there

Hello! There is a big bug in the game that wont let me progress in the game. So I was playing up to after Angie's badge and I had to go to the Garufa ruins in Sheridan village to get the magma stone. But after I did the puzzles, found Cella to open the main gate, just when I was about to go through and talk to Cella. I got stuck. I couldn't move or open the menu. It suddenly pop up a save and I accidentally pressed it so now I'm completely stuck. By listening to the audio, it sounded like I was constantly walking to the wall and make the bumping noise. I couldn't progress or do anything. I just want to continue to play the game but it wont allow me to do it. Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am currently in version 10 of Pokémon Rejuvenation. Can you make something like a bug fix 10.1 or something please. I don't want to wait until version 11 come out...

Capture.PNG

hi, there's a bug when I was about to battle Venam for the color of  ribbon in the Shopping District. (line 276: RuntimeError occurred, script error within event 47, map 209)

The healing star became inactive at Whispy ruins and it's supposed to be infinite

(It reactivate each time you fall KO in this dungeon)

healing rejuv.PNG

Hi, I'm at this point in the game where I have to do the button puzzle but for some reason Erin decided that it was a good idea to stand still in the middle of the way and not move. Now I'm completely stuck, unless there is a way to reset Erin's position that I'm unaware of. I've tried restarting the game but nothing, still there. Hope someone can help.

fe4d9f8ae47fd6d89b34f83880a65c6c.png.16d31ba2bf6c8ebe09ce81a3712aaef4.png

On ‎3‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 8:30 PM, luciarose said:

be warned, if you choose a.n.a's sprite like i did it will change to maria after the puzzle and there's no fix! i chose her and now i'm stuck!

Uhm Luciarose if you post your file i think i can fix it now.

I found a way.

That is if you'd still want to play as A.N.A.'s sprite

There's a bug in the Garufa ruins when you go through the teleporter and meet with Cella, you basically run into a wall and can't move.

image.png.489039803f3458ec549f236b4219cb12.png

This is in the Sp.Atk room. I think the Red Healing Star should be Gold, since it's always active.

On 4/11/2018 at 6:16 PM, roboticgamers said:

Uhm Luciarose if you post your file i think i can fix it now.

I found a way.

That is if you'd still want to play as A.N.A.'s sprite

I got it fixed, thank you though! I played through as A.N.A. and now making a new save to see if I can get jangmo-o

After losing a battle in Chrysalis Manor (courtyard to the left to be exact), Marianette completely disapeares as a follower, can't interact with her, see her or anything. 

*She came back after crawling into the hole and saving Luca, don't know if you wanted to know about this bug, thought I should contribute

Um... is this a bug?  The Eevee I got from the Kimono Girls was shiny.  Woo!  But that's not what I'm asking about.... for some reason... this Eevee knows Transform... I'm going to assume this is a bug???

Spoiler

image.png.9348eec8e726a85ca207aec149628147.png

I'm stuck in darchlight cave i can't make the mirror it gives me a dark material instead, sorry for the screenshot but i can't delete it from the post

5ad1d7e75e4b7_DesktopScreenshot2018_04.14-12_24_13_99.thumb.png.a98f4ec48026bbef8b9c8148ebc5b518.png

On 13/04/2018 at 5:57 AM, luciarose said:

I got it fixed, thank you though! I played through as A.N.A. and now making a new save to see if I can get jangmo-o

I have one i believe.

I'll upload it if you want.

Just tell me which character name and charachter sprite.

2 hours ago, roboticgamers said:

I have one i believe.

I'll upload it if you want.

Just tell me which character name and charachter sprite.

Character name: Laura 

Sprite: girl with braids preferably

Thank you so much! @roboticgamers

Edited by luciarose

12 hours ago, Motorteo said:

I'm stuck in darchlight cave i can't make the mirror it gives me a dark material instead, sorry for the screenshot but i can't delete it from the post

5ad1d7e75e4b7_DesktopScreenshot2018_04.14-12_24_13_99.thumb.png.a98f4ec48026bbef8b9c8148ebc5b518.png

You get dark material if step 12 is only done once. You need to take ore out twice then continue the sequence

• Thanks 1

Ok after waking up in the apartments in dream gate city im told to go to the judicial district. Once i get there two cops are blocking me saying that they cant let me through due to the power outages. Are they there because im playing at night? what can i do to progress the story?

I am still stuck at the prison breakout in Blacksteeple Castle. I cannot  get back to the left wing where the Absol statue is to meet with Braixen. After I pass the guards, I'm just bumping into the entrance as if it were a wall and hearing the bumping sound effect. I still cannot progress in the game. Walking back a few steps does not resolve the issue for me. Has anyone else encountered this problem and been able to fix it?  I really would like to continue the game, but I see no way to bypass this bug. My original post is on page 8 of this forum.

Pokemon Rejuvenation Screenshot (Stuck in Blacksteeple Castle).jpg

Are we allowed to report bugs on the Where Love Lies side story on here?