[OUTDATED - CHECK PINNED TOPICS] V10 - Rejuvenation Bug Reporting Thread

Zumi

• Veterans

PLEASE READ THE BUGLIST BEFORE POSTING. THIS IS NOT THE SAVE FILE TROUBLESHOOTING THREAD.

Green - Fixed in current patch. 

Red - Still present

Yellow - Fixed, but not in the current version

Buglist:

Spoiler

Major bugs:

Crash in East Gearen with the Love Letter quest. (The one that sends you walking straight up. Pls stop reporting this one.)

Softlock during the Ana quest. (Police Station)

Old Save files not receiving the Darchlight Mirror

Re-entering the bladestar hq after seeing the cutscene with Madelis and Cassandra will put you in an area where you can't leave.

Chrisola Hotel warping bug.

Failing to capture Solrock will cause the game to freeze if you try again without leaving the room.

Chaotic Solrock softlock

Softlock with Ana's quest (Interacting with the quest at the bottom of the bridge)

Softlock with the main quest if you've completed Ana's quest up to the Hospital of Hope part.

Activating the Groudon fight with Cera from the right side sending you to another place.

Minor bugs:

Rift Dex spoiler thing

Cinematic bars appear after the S.S. Oceana. 

Lightning Rod issue

Fluffy ability not allowing physical moves to hit at all.

Skitty backsprite issue.

Ana having sprite issues after being changed to Marianette.

Steam Eruption replacing Spirit Shackle.

Switching from mountain back to snowy mountain makes the battle background turn black.

Clicking on Dr jenkel's machine will count as used even if you had no shadow pokemon.

Substitute issue

Secret combination in Darchlight Cave not working.

Female Character and Male character icons are switched on the map.

Oshawott Quest isn't able to be completed.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, walpurgis said:

Trainer card sprite is wrong.

Hide contents

capture076.thumb.jpg.25a0243026653703f60a193392c9329a.jpgcapture075.thumb.jpg.3c02c46862205c5ba140fe9250fe8996.jpg

ok im not the only one! my sprite in the trainer card and in battle is wrong also, i am supposed to be the pink haired girl not a brown haired character.
Edit: i was able to fix it by talking to the lady in gearen lab right next to the pokemart seller

Edited by MandiiNinetails

Rather big bug, not sure if it's my savefile or something because i'm moving over from an unfinished V9 run but: Going into the second section of East Gearen City (where Venam's gym is) triggers a cutscene that forces me to move upward into a wall and afterwards the game hangs completely. Can't move, can't open the menu, nothing

• Like 1

v10 content spoiler

d0iCyNM.png

after recovering 25% of anas "memory" and heading back to the police station, mr cop here doesnt want to stay in place while talking to you. also, after the conversation ends, the game softlocks. the music still plays, youre still standing there and can see everything happening, cop still moves, but you cant move your player character anymore, open the menu, or anything like that.

edit: very quick edit in response but I found out why he behaves like that. hes apparently programmed to walk away straight right after finishing conversation with you, but the problem is that the wall stops him from moving, locking you endlessly and forcing a reset. the funny thing is that I could have never gotten past him if he hadnt moved during the conversation- if he leaves from his starting location, the game just softlocks.

also, I apparently was wrong in my original post- the cop doesnt move while the game is softlocked, obviously.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

image.thumb.png.d250d9110a04e46cd5b76c62588be2b5.png

I lost to a trainer right outside the lab after the Goldenwood Forest scene with Zetta and I was sent to just outside the lab, when I went in, this happened. Nothing game breaking, just wanted to report!

EDIT: Also the burn status affect seems to be doing almost no damage? I know it was lowered in Gen 7, but it doesn't look anywhere near 1/16, it was raining as well, if that means anything.

Edited by Just Yes
Lab, not Hall! Also, burn damage.

Spoiler

Minor bug: I had an enemy Raichu use Thunder Shock on my Arcanine, but the attack got redirected back to itself due to LightningRod, boosting it's SpA. The battle was singles. The battle was on the S.S.Paradise.

So I don't know if this was found yet by others, but apparently I found this bug in a battle. If the opponent uses an electric move, and if the pokemon that uses the move has lightning rod the ability will activate instead and I will take no damage. I found this when my opponent was a raichu and their attack didn't connect against me, but it activated its own ability instead. I haven't seen if this will apply if I used the same thing.

Bugs found during the playthrough:

Spoiler

- During the [REDACTED] Gym Battle, on one occasion, when I healed with a Ultra Potion, the Computer did nothing. I think it attempted to do it's Signature attack. 
- On the Dimensional Rift Battle, when Erin's Abomasnow used Blizzard and changed the field, there was a graphic bug that displaced both "Battle rings". I forgot to take a screen, sorry.

Edit : After verification, another thing that looks like a bug :

- When you have a pokemon with Cloud Nine on the Gym leader's Field (Exemple : an Altaria), the effect that is supposed to cancel the Weather actiavates each times it has the opportunity, instead of only activating when a weather is here. Kind of irritating to be spammed.

Edit ² : I think i'll just put all the bugs I discover here :

- During the Solarock/Selerock sidequest (The first one, when you have to save someone), if you don't capture the Pokemon the first time, attempting to restart the battle stucks the game. Maybe it's a side effect of the reboot.