How would you react in this situation?

How would you react?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. You are an police officer who is sent to catch a 'dead or alive' criminal named Mr. X, without a wanted poster or any pic of him. You are sitting in your tent in the forest you got news about his hideout from a gang member of his who joined his gang in the first place to find an opportunity to stab him in the back. He comes to meet you in the tent saying he knows exactly where the criminal is hiding and can get there and kill him. He just needs a gun. You give him the only gun you have. When you ask his name he replies - 'Mr.X.' and gets out of there.

• Get angry and frustrated
    • Laugh unhappily
    • Praise his cleverness
    • Curse your stupidity
    • Go about on a rampage in the tent
    • Any other (please mention what you will do)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/30/19 at 03:17 PM

Lol top notch investigation work.

This whole situation seems pretty BS, no offense. I wouldn't feel comfortable at all trying to track down a criminal that we literally know nothing about other than his alias.

Even if I was desperate enough to find this guy, I would be preeeetty skeptical about this random guy contacting me to kill him.

But yeah, I voted the 4th option because I'd be pretty stupid to fall for this.

Why would you give a random gangster a gun? Why would you not simply make him tell you where the hideout was? How do you know he runs a gang and how to identify his gang symbols? Even if a person is wanted Dead or Alive, killing is still a last resort. Even in military ops, you're better off capturing a dude and recovering intel from the scene than just merc'ing a dude or blowing up the whole joint. The only reason you would actually kill a target is to protect your life or the lives of others. Cops don't send out gangster assassins. The whole scenario is just completely unrealistic and full of holes.

14 minutes ago, Maelstrom said:

Why would you give a random gangster a gun? Why would you not simply make him tell you where the hideout was? How do you know he runs a gang and how to identify his gang symbols? Even if a person is wanted Dead or Alive, killing is still a last resort. Even in military ops, you're better off capturing a dude and recovering intel from the scene than just merc'ing a dude or blowing up the whole joint. The only reason you would actually kill a target is to protect your life or the lives of others. Cops don't send out gangster assassins. The whole scenario is just completely unrealistic and full of holes.

Well actually it is based on a real happening a few hundred years ago. I just did a little modification so that it matches with the present time and culture. Sry if it seems that unrealistic :(