[spoiler] regarding Kiki

Adramoelech

Why there are 3 Kiki tombstones in total (4 if you count those in Glitch world)?? Which one is real? The easiest to notice to be fake is the one on the glitch world, and the one in the grotto might as well to be fake since you're encountering a misdreavus there. That will leave out to be only the one at Beryl and the one at wasteland. Which one is real? Some of you might say that Victoria visited the one at Beryl so that one is supposed to be real. But who knows if Victoria doesn't know that it is actually fake? 

Also if it's actually the one at Beryl is real, who is the body on the wasteland tombstone?? 

Edited by Adramoelech

8 minutes ago, Adramoelech said:

Why there are 3 Kiki tombstones in total (4 if you count those in Glitch world)?? Which one is real? The easiest to notice to be fake is the one on the glitch world, and the one in the grotto might as well to be fake since you're encountering a misdreavus there. That will leave out to be only the one at Beryl and the one at wasteland. Which one is real? Some of you might say that Victoria visited the one at Beryl so that one is supposed to be real. But who knows if Victoria doesn't know that it is actually fake? 

Also if it's actually the one at Beryl is real, who is the body on the wasteland tombstone?? 

the wasteland one is supposed to be fake or broken

there is also corey’s and his wife’s tombstone too but they are in beryl so dont fret

All the items that appeared in the Wasteland aren't really supposed to make sense. They were randomly produced by the abandoned Pulse Garbodor, among other trash. Many objects there mimic other things from the rest of the region (Corey's poison vials, his armchair, trains from the railnet, Apophyll Academy's entrance, and so on... including Kiki's tombstone).

There's most likely nothing under the Wasteland's tombstone. Kiki's body must be buried in Beryl.

1 hour ago, Alistair said:

All the items that appeared in the Wasteland aren't really supposed to make sense. They were randomly produced by the abandoned Pulse Garbodor, among other trash. Many objects there mimic other things from the rest of the region (Corey's poison vials, his armchair, trains from the railnet, Apophyll Academy's entrance, and so on... including Kiki's tombstone).

There's most likely nothing under the Wasteland's tombstone. Kiki's body must be buried in Beryl.

I see, that makes sense specially when you read those Terra like writings before beldum machine and "how dare you read me".  But that raises one more question. How could the garbador get out from the pulse machine? Since for every pulse I encountered so far, they seems to be nailed down to it. 

2 minutes ago, Adramoelech said:

I see, that makes sense specially when you read those Terra like writings before beldum machine and "how dare you read me".  But that raises one more question. How could the garbador get out from the pulse machine? Since for every pulse I encountered so far, they seems to be nailed down to it. 

Dunno. But since this was one of the first Pulse constructed, it is possible that it didn't work as well as the others, allowing Garbodor to break free from it. Or maybe the Meteors just released it after they were done with experimenting.

I am unsure whether the pokemon stay hooked up to the Pulse machine over a long period of time. Garbodor is an extremely special case, one that has not been seen. Pulses don't seem to last very long around our protagonist, so it is difficult to see the effect of a pulse over the course of a long time. I do not believe they stay completely hooked up to the machine, because otherwise they would be completely immobile and practically unable to battle, although I could certainly be incorrect. 

the pulse project wasn't originally team meteor's. Before the freak accident with the magnezone in ametrine which created ZEL, it was a well-intentioned project designed to help pokémon reach their true potential and possibly cure diseases, but when the creator fused with a meteor admin, she had no choice but to use it for team meteor's plans.

Well, we visit wasteland after kiki's incident, that would make Sense that pulse garbodor randomly created It but, this Said pulse and the whole wasteland was created way before the incident, as far as I know. So, wouldn't be wrong to assume this?

All I can say is that the tombstones are all recreations ( 'cept the one in the cemetery, that one is legit ). My guess is that the waste "duplicates" items it finds ( as I suspect the waste grows underground and the walls aren't exactly stopping it anymore).  It came upon the crosses and the tombstone in Beryl - it made its own ( and my main argument is that it created tombstones instead of crosses, showing some sentience ).

This deserves it's own theory, which I will make, after my Exam Simulations.