new begining

maor80

i am about to start building new team in pokemon rejuvenation but i want to see sugetsions to which starter i should pick and which pokemon do you think i should hunt for my team and if i will need to make rotations with the team so  i hope  to see good sugetsions since i last time i played is very long ago 

If you aren't familiar with gen 7 mons yet , you can try a gen 7 starter mon like litten or popplio ( primarina is a very good choice ). 

Maybe you can check the pokemon location guide ( v9 tho ) here :

http://www.rebornevo.com/forum/index.php?/topic/13932-pokemon-location-guide-rejuvenation-v9-updated/

And see which mons do you want for your team and if they are available or not :) 

Help me i tried to search nim in the new version but found her even after long time do you how i can find her in route2 ? In version 10 please help me!!!!

Do you when i wil be able to get mareep from the lighthouse ?

• 1 month later...

i need help after i done the quest with bridge i found rowlet  with long reach and with  relaxed nataure do you know where i could train it i am about to battle crwaly but dont know good place to train my rowlet  i added it since my alolan muk made my team weak  to  ground  types