Sidequests Post V10 Story?

Meecus

8 hours ago, Autumn Zephyr said:

...How do you do that without triggering the freeze, though? Mr. Glitchy Officer's kinda hindering my progress and that regard (and my ability to get the last of the Kimono Girls, for that matter).

I didn't have an issue with him. He went so far up that he couldn't get caught on the wall when he walked away

1 hour ago, Meecus said:

After finishing the main story of V10, I was wondering what possible sidequests I can do. I know about the Evergreen area, but I do not have Anju's Pendant. What else is there to do?

Not sure, but if had the pendant, you could battle empoleon and have a chance to capture him with a few piplups (Yes there is more than 1 in that chamber).

1 hour ago, Meecus said:

After finishing the main story of V10, I was wondering what possible sidequests I can do. I know about the Evergreen area, but I do not have Anju's Pendant. What else is there to do?

Wait, where do you go for that? I've been looking everywhere in order to find out where Anju's pendant comes into play.

8 hours ago, murloc_rampage said:

Wait, where do you go for that? I've been looking everywhere in order to find out where Anju's pendant comes into play.

Surf north of Akuwa Town. Look through the forest there.

8 minutes ago, Autumn Zephyr said:

...How do you do that without triggering the freeze, though? Mr. Glitchy Officer's kinda hindering my progress and that regard (and my ability to get the last of the Kimono Girls, for that matter).

You're supposed to enter the district of hope from the other side (going thru axis high), thats how you avoid the cutscene freeze

Edit: oops didnt know you found another solution lol

4 hours ago, Autumn Zephyr said:

I had the same problem as you, the officer kept walking into the wall.

I fixed it by turning my text speed to normal

• 1 month later...

is it possible to get Anju's Pendant at this point in the game if you do not have it already? I'm at the evergreen forest entrance, but can't access the area with empoleon because I don't have the pendant-- I never got it from earlier in the game with the maid trial thing.

Game.rxdata