[Possible Spoilers] New Key Item Use

Arlonen

Spoiler

I just found the darchlight mirror in B1 - Lost and Found of the police station. I've seen other people talking about a puzzle involving it but assumed that was only if you chose to side with Flora since she was mentioned in that same place.

Is there some use for this item? just randomly finding it seems weird given the comments of other people

6 minutes ago, Arlonen said:
  Hide contents

I just found the darchlight mirror in B1 - Lost and Found of the police station. I've seen other people talking about a puzzle involving it but assumed that was only if you chose to side with Flora since she was mentioned in that same place.

Is there some use for this item? just randomly finding it seems weird given the comments of other people

Spoiler

I think i snitched on her and i could still use it.I went to Darchlight woods and fell through a hole in the place where you get oricorio.I dont know exactly what you can get but what i found was if you dont wanna get spoiled dont read:

Spoiler

dark material

8 hours ago, Pozyher said:
  Hide contents

I think i snitched on her and i could still use it.I went to Darchlight woods and fell through a hole in the place where you get oricorio.I dont know exactly what you can get but what i found was if you dont wanna get spoiled dont read:

Reveal hidden contents

dark material

Spoiler

Literally just found this. If you go back to the bladestar hideout there's also a new area to explore

6 minutes ago, Arlonen said:

Hide contents

Literally just found this. If you go back to the bladestar hideout there's also a new area to explore

Spoiler

Cool,will check it out.thanks for telling me.