How I beat Team Meteor Boss?

A¹¹

I'm in the part after PULSE swalot and water treatment center, in Titania's house, and I have to fight 3 double battles, in the last i can't pass, help!(The principal problem is Ttar and magnezone) My team

Rhyperior @ Rock Incense (The guy that almost won,but got haxed...)

-EQ

-Stone Miss

-Ice punch

-Sr

A-marowak charcoal  Thick club

Flare blitz

Shadow bone

Bonemerang

I really don't know what I can put in the last moveslot(It is false swipe)

Amoonguss (Another haxed ;-;) @ Black sludge

Foul Play

Clear Smog

Spore

Giga Drain

Slowking @ Mystic Water

Tr

Surf

Psychic

NP (I think i should give flamethrower)

Togekiss

Aure sphere

Air flinch

Np

Dgleam

Porygon 2 @ Eviolite

Tri attack

Tr

Discharge and recover (Rip ENTER button 2018-2018)

EDIT:Also one of the principal problems is the level cap all my pokes are level 74 with two 75 and at the 2 battle end everyone useful is already level 76...

You should lead with slowking/p2 and any heavy hitter, set trick room and try to sweep as many pokemons as possible under trick room.

Problem with your team is you always have to waste 1 turn for trickroom which is a huge downside each time you set it because opposing pokemons will be always faster than you. 

Well I recommend using an a-ninetales. Her aurora veil + light clay = half DMG to our team for 8 turns. Plus if you are able to use nasty plot 1-2 times then you can easily sweep the foes using blizzard which is 100 acc in hail and her ability is snow warning. But don't use it in the lead cuz ur partner hippoudon will overwrite her hail with sandstorm. Switch her in on a free turn I.e. after your first Pokemon faints. It is very fast so you don't have to worry about it getting killed before setting up aurora veil. Replace togekiss with ninetales. 

And you can use some setup sweepers in your team cuz they will be easier to set up under aurora veil. Use some good pokes with swords dance/ nasty plot/ dragon dance if you have them.

Also no guard dynamic punch earthquake golurk could be a good choice if you have it

Also ur rhyperior will wreck havoc under aurora veil. Give it assault vest if u have. 

OK that's all from my side 

Hope it helps you :)

• 3 weeks later...