Favorite kind of pizza?

Damien

Normal salami pizza, tbh. Margarita works too, considering I dig the taste of the tomato sauce the most. People who think pineapple on pizza is a good idea should be hit by a plane or something, lol.

This isn't a cool thing to do to someone who's been on pre-Easter lent...

But since I'm here...

Greek lovers pizza! Tomato sauce, feta cheese, olives, green peppers, sweet red peppers, tomato slices, salami, onion.

4 minutes ago, Wolfox said:

those are Pizza varieties we have here in the netherlands

geh, I typed too fast. what it was supposed to ask was "what is IN those?"

also, calzone isn't specific either. that's like saying my favorite ice cream is ice cream in a cone. it doesn't tell us anything about the flavors/ingredients! Inquiring minds need to know!

the calzone's I've had were always the same, pepperoni based pizzas with an egg. and Texas is really just a more spicy pepperoni. and Mexican is a pizza with corn beans and that stuff

2 minutes ago, Wolfox said:

the calzone's I've had were always the same, pepperoni based pizzas with an egg. and Texas is really just a more spicy pepperoni. and Mexican is a pizza with corn beans and that stuff

As an ethnically mexican dude from Texas... corn and beans on pizza sounds like terrible tasting pizza blasphemy. And idk why a Texas thing would be spicier- a texan anything would be bigger, with meat and/or bbq sauce. A calzone can be just as diverse as a pizza. the only difference between a calzone and a pizza is the dough folds up on everything in a pocket, while the pizza is open faced. Adding an egg to it is weird, but sounds delicious AF.

I always go for the sweet and spicy calzone.

2 minutes ago, Caimie said:

Pizza taco with the white sauce, it's limburg exclusive so y'all probably never heard of it lmao but it's godly.

that sounds like something i would gobble up in one bite