Jump to content
Zumi

V10 - Savefile troubleshooting

Recommended Posts

9 hours ago, bada_mat said:

no mate,  as i already said in the past. i was using an old versione of the app ''wine'' to run my pokemon rejuvenation on my mac. till i arrived to west gaeren, and it couldnt support the game, so i downloaded the newer ''wine stable'' that uses apparently different kind of saving, it works, but now i m stucked for this bug in the cave. even if i look in the search, the only 2 'game.rxdata'' i can find are these two, the one i just sent you and this one that should be the one in west garen so not the one i am using/i can use right now. please help me 

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

here is where and how i m stucked. I cannot go left to the stairs bcz erin will not move.

it maybe will help. unlikely, the guide u sent me cannot help in any way.

Schermata 2018-11-12 alle 16.36.20.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, bada_mat said:

here is where and how i m stucked. I cannot go left to the stairs bcz erin will not move.

it maybe will help. unlikely, the guide u sent me cannot help in any way.

Schermata 2018-11-12 alle 16.36.20.png

Oh, I see. None of the files you posted seemed to be the one but if I remember correctly this bug was corrected in a patch, so loading this file in a patched game should reset Erin's position to in front of the bookcase. I think the individual download for the latest patch was taken down so you'll have to redownload the whole game, but that should fix it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Walpurgis said:

Oh, I see. None of the files you posted seemed to be the one but if I remember correctly this bug was corrected in a patch, so loading this file in a patched game should reset Erin's position to in front of the bookcase. I think the individual download for the latest patch was taken down so you'll have to redownload the whole game, but that should fix it.

I downloaded it again, but it still the same. but strangely, i do not need to move any saving, as soon as i run the new game.exe i just downloaded, it started with my savings, so i think that these ghost savings are somewhere within the app ''wine stable" I use to run pokemon rejuvenation. is there anything else I can try?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, bada_mat said:

I downloaded it again, but it still the same. but strangely, i do not need to move any saving, as soon as i run the new game.exe i just downloaded, it started with my savings, so i think that these ghost savings are somewhere within the app ''wine stable" I use to run pokemon rejuvenation. is there anything else I can try?

I was going to say no but actually I think there's one last thing that *should* work. I don't want to promote cheating so I'll pm you what you need instead of posting it here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/14/2018 at 8:54 PM, Flarrythe1st said:

i saved during this puzzle and now every time i load im frozen in place 

game.rxdata

game.rxdata

On 11/15/2018 at 9:04 PM, FlameMasterInfernape said:

can I have Anju pendent I started in version one and I beat Marianette before version 10

 

Game.rxdata

I dont think you'll miss a lot by not having but whatever

Game.rxdata

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Alright, so I haven't played this file in a while, but when I loaded it up I was stuck in a building in GDC. I decided to use debug mode to unstuck myself. Of course, thanks to the cardinal law of DIY, I messed up somewhere. Whenever I try to enter the train station, it plays the dialogue for when you first get off the train, then freezes me in place with no access to the start menu. Not only that, but it seems that I can't access the story in GDC until that cutscene plays.

game.rxdata

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, EliteFlyingTaco said:

Alright, so I haven't played this file in a while, but when I loaded it up I was stuck in a building in GDC. I decided to use debug mode to unstuck myself. Of course, thanks to the cardinal law of DIY, I messed up somewhere. Whenever I try to enter the train station, it plays the dialogue for when you first get off the train, then freezes me in place with no access to the start menu. Not only that, but it seems that I can't access the story in GDC until that cutscene plays.

game.rxdata

Your room is like the one to the left i think. Just use the bed and then get out of the train, everything should be back on track
game.rxdata

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

Your room is like the one to the left i think. Just use the bed and then get out of the train, everything should be back on track
game.rxdata

I just get a series of error messages on starting the game followed by a crash.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/25/2018 at 6:02 PM, EliteFlyingTaco said:

I just get a series of error messages on starting the game followed by a crash.

 

Oh, that.... that makes sense. I forgot one thing, my bad.

It should be good now.

game.rxdata

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/26/2018 at 3:49 PM, Walpurgis said:

Oh, that.... that makes sense. I forgot one thing, my bad.

It should be good now.

game.rxdata

Thank you 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm trying to start the game and it won't begin. It started happening once I downloaded the "Where love lies" sidequest. Can somebody help me? 🙂 Thank you in advance!

 

 

Game.rxdata

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, zefis said:

I'm trying to start the game and it won't begin. It started happening once I downloaded the "Where love lies" sidequest. Can somebody help me? 🙂 Thank you in advance!

 

 

Game.rxdata

I tested this file and it works perfectly on Rejuvenation V10, what's the issue you are having? Is there any error message?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Walpurgis said:

I tested this file and it works perfectly on Rejuvenation V10, what's the issue you are having? Is there any error message?

Yeah, there's an error message once I try to play my savefile. It says: " Script 'PokemonField' line 1812: NoMethodError occurred. undefined method 'name'  for nil:NilClass ".
Is there anything wrong I've done?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/29/2018 at 10:26 AM, zefis said:

Yeah, there's an error message once I try to play my savefile. It says: " Script 'PokemonField' line 1812: NoMethodError occurred. undefined method 'name'  for nil:NilClass ".
Is there anything wrong I've done?

Oh, you must be trying to load your Rejuvenation save with WLL or vice versa. WLL is a side game that goes through the story of a different character so you dont need a save from Pokemon Rejuvenation to play it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Walpurgis said:

Oh, you must be trying to load your Rejuvenation save with WLL or vice versa. WLL is a side game that goes through the story of a different character so you dont need a save from Pokemon Rejuvenation to play it.

Oh, I see! So what am I supposed to do in order to load my save file? Do I need to move something somewhere else?  Do I need to delete some files? Sorry if I'm annoying, it's just that I'm not too accostumed with this kind of stuff.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, zefis said:

Oh, I see! So what am I supposed to do in order to load my save file? Do I need to move something somewhere else?  Do I need to delete some files? Sorry if I'm annoying, it's just that I'm not too accostumed with this kind of stuff.

In theory as long as there isnt any game.rxdata file in C:\Users\[username]\Saved Games\Rejuvenation _ Where Love Lies there shouldnt be any problem.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey so I completed the Kimono girls and the classified information help quest before I actually went into the department store in GDC, so when i went in it didnt give me the first time cutscene where the receptionist gives you the stamp. Thus I am stuck with only 2 stamps when i should have 3, is there any way someone could trigger the cutscene for me/give me a stamp? Cheers

 

Game.rxdata

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Syglory said:

Hey so I completed the Kimono girls and the classified information help quest before I actually went into the department store in GDC, so when i went in it didnt give me the first time cutscene where the receptionist gives you the stamp. Thus I am stuck with only 2 stamps when i should have 3, is there any way someone could trigger the cutscene for me/give me a stamp? Cheers

 

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Pata733 said:

My game isn't loading because I have a error message saying "end of the file reached" could you fix it.

Here my file: Game.rxdata

Your save file is corrupted, use a backup.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×