Meteor of Hax

A¹¹

I'm after cleaning the water treatment center and I can't pass the Solare/i ONLY because of hax, the magneton and ttar couple of paraflinch always sweep my team ;-; (85% of turns I can't even attack) 

and have you tried Goo... oh, you cant access gum room yet, nevermind

that team in your signature is your reborn one? 

if yes, even rhyperior didnt worked?

please remember me where excatly you are now (i mean details) since i played that part long time ago and honestly dont remember ^^'

can you go somewhere and catch new mon?

I'm in the part after beating the PULSE swalot after rescuing the water girl  , in the Titania's house that was attacked by Team Meteor (And also has Julia and the grass gym girl)(and the signature team is the team 

The Rhyperior was 1 level after the limit (75) and didn't attacked, later he missed 2 Stone miss in Gyarados and died, later was flinched and hit by critical hit by A-Sandslash, the only who can do something was Amoongus (A-marowak also was level 76 and didn't attacked) and it got paraflinched for days.

oooh, this part

now I remember, lol

water girl's name is Amaria, grass one is Florinia

so you havent saved before entering fiore mansion?

also i battled them when they had old teams, can you please send me their teams now? + attacks of your mons

or you can just send me your save file and Ill try to beat them~

Well, I tried it few times (including spore and stealth rock stall) and it seems that you need fast fire mon, because both Fern and Blake's mons are mainly weak to fire

I recommend Cyndaquil from 7th street (personally, Typholsion is my lifesaver in most games)

also some ice type would be good too, starmie tend to set hail for alolaslash (that would be good chance if you would have slush rush alolaslash) and also for cover Ferns's whole team and Blake's Gyarados

I would try more, but its quite late and I need to go to work tommorow, so I need some sleep

Im really sorry for not helping enough...