Bug Gym Mayhem 3: The Flames of Defeat

Shadowslash

After many struggles and a few frustrating shinies to catch, I have reached the fire gym where I would now need help to defeat her and obtain the next badge and battle the PULSE pokemon.  Its already too late to grind even though I have a barboach that may be able to win against her blazing pokemon team.

A Swamper is god against her. Earthquake to kill her Pokemon ( yours too, but acceptable casualties of war, that is if you don't use a Fying type ) and a water type move to cool down the terrain ( forgot if you get Surf before battling her. It works wonders). Take 1-2 fire types too, as they can resist the fire attacks as you heal the rest of the team. Take some good denfense ones. 

2 hours ago, Shadowslash said:

I was hoping to get advice that could help me win cause her team can easily body me without warning and it just sucks when you can't grind against high leveled pokemon and you can't even get exp easily.

Try setting up Rain Dance with a very fast 'mon of yours (I did it with Crobat in my Poison mono) to prevent her for setting her field ablaze and weaken her fire type moves.

Also, Trick Room in combination with some very slow-high Attack Rock type 'mons could work. A Carbink with Trick Room and Sturdy might do the Trick Room trick more reliably, since both Charlotte's starters should focus it to take it down first turn before setting up the Trick Room. And the only Super Effective thing Charlotte has vs Carbink is Typhlosion's Solar Beam, which won't do anything first turn.

Also, since her starting duo of Darmanitan and Typhlosion heavily relies on Typhlosion's Eruption, you can try to use it to your advantage and try to set up by blocking it either with Vivillon's Powder, or with Wide Guard, while your other 'mon sets up something like Shell Smash (done it with great success in my Bug mono-defeated her only with Powder Vivillon, Wide Guard Paras and Shell Smash/Rock Slide Crustle). 

Hope I helped, even slightly... Good luck!

I just won the cinder badge thanks to my shiny rhyperior and earthquake in trick room.  Thanks for all of your suggestions and a special thanks to MadHappy for Piplup the mudkip and he got a lot of exp during the match so he is gonna be powerful tanker for the future.  Now that the third wall has been taken down, I'm one step closer to gaining the power of flight and return to reborn city.