"Your hairstyle is the one we all depend on!"

• Global Mods

Hello! You're in a laboratory, but you don't work there. In fact, you're probably not even authorized to be there. But you wanted to do some exploring since you ran out of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups and need to wait 15 minutes before you can buy some more. When you wait at least 15 minutes, you sleep very well at night.

You reach a room with a cute gelatinous creature meditating in the middle. As you approach, it stands up and says ":)" which isn't really a word but you hear it in your head somehow. It takes out a small container of cream cheese and rubs some on your nose. 

From this point forward, you have to run (you run by reflex, not walk) through the mazes of the lab until you reach a room where a secret agent is snowboarding. He talks about some stuff you already learned in some of your science classes and asks you what your favorite song is. Before you can answer, both of you are turned into birds. The bookcases begin to yawn and will continue to do so for 5 hours.

A few days later, no one seems to remember what swimming pools are, but they just went for a vacation and they'll return with vanilla wafers.

I have to cut this short because I feel like taking a nap, but if you want, reply with what your favorite plant is. I'll take your answers into consideration when I post the second part later on in the year.