Best sheer force life orb user

DarkFighter15

Who do u think makes best use of sheer force life orb combo?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Who do u think makes best use of sheer force life orb combo?

• Darmanitan
    • Nidoking
    • Conkeldurr
    • Druddigon
    • Nidoqueen
    • Braviary
    • Mawile
    • Tauros
    • Feraligator
    • Steelix
    • Hariyama
    • Rampardos
    • Toucannon

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/05/18 at 02:51 PM

Hmm... But it has only zen headbutt and rock slide which can take the advantage of sheer force. Its sp atk is very bad

8 minutes ago, Lord Drakyle said:

Braviary perhaps? if it has access to Roost it can definitely keep the fun going making up for any short fall in stats it may have

I'd say Nido Darm or Gatr. As most others have something else/better to run. For example Conk is better with Guts (I love running AV Guts Conk to just be a juggernaut and kills things hard)

1 minute ago, DarkFighter15 said:

Hmm... But it has only zen headbutt and rock slide which can take the advantage of sheer force. Its sp atk is very bad

That's where you're mistaken, as every move that has a secondary effect get's the boost. Like Crush Claw (stab)

12 minutes ago, Wolfox said:

I'd say Nido Darm or Gatr. As most others have something else/better to run. For example Conk is better with Guts (I love running AV Guts Conk to just be a juggernaut and kills things hard)

That's where you're mistaken, as every move that has a secondary effect get's the boost. Like Crush Claw (stab)

Oops sry missed that out:)

Edited by DarkFighter15

image.thumb.png.71c5b6c33e7cb87434ebbd2bb554cfb5.png

image.thumb.png.8668c3b9a0af5494d81fae9cb3e45df1.png

Increased Crit Ratio doesn't count as a secondary effect. but Crush Claw has a chance to drop the target's defence, which is a secondary effect. So tell me again how I was mistaken exactly

Nidoking without a doubt, mediocre speed and spatk, has an amazing movepool to cover pretty much anything.( Thunderbolt / Icebeam / Flamethrower / Earth Power / Sludge wave )

Feraligatr is also nice, mainly due to its stat boosting move dragondance, then you can have access to Waterfall, Icefang and Crunch that will cover up to 8 types.

Darmanitan, perhaps has the strongest fire nuke because flare blitz can be boosted by sheer force and damage output will be out of this world, homewer it doesnt have any other moves that is worth running ( Rockslide and zen headbutt, but weak coverage )

Landorus. Fight me.

Real talk though. Feraligater is a monster with DD and so it get's my vote. Nidoking is an amazing Sheer Force user with it's movepool so and gets a close second. Darmanitan is also good, but doesn't really have a movepool that fully allows it to utilize Sheer Force. After those three, the others aren't very good. Braviary is okay, but is better off running Defiant if you ask me.