Pokemon Reborn Book Idea!

MadHappy

Hello everyone. 

Some might remember me for my theories ( Here ) and my custom shinies ( Here and here ), but I wanted to try my hand at writing a second time.

After a little considering and re-reading my attempt to a written run ( I'll link the run in the description ) I came to realize that it wasn't an actual written run, but more like a book. 

So, I came to the realization of my new project :

Pokemon Reborn 

The Book

(ofc, I will change the title. I couldn't come up with another 2 good words related to the main plot of the game)

I'll transform the attempted run into an actual book, if the feedback is good. The first chapter can stay as it is, but I may change the starters. I'll probably start a pool to decide what Pokemons will the main character use ( I have a few chosen already ).

I will introduce all the characters you can choose from in the beginning of the game.

If the book is well received, I might continue writing chapters. I might come up to a chapter 19-20 until the game is on hold again until the release of the next ep. 

Just for the sake of writing it, I made a new save file and I look and write the exact words of the NPC's to be accurate. You don't know how frustrating and painful it can be.

If there's a script, please link it to me.

Here's the link to Chapter 1, tell me what you think of it, and vote in the pool that I will upload after this post if should I try writing the book, keep up with just a run, or stop writing and wasting people's time reading these.

@MadHappy Hello man, seems you like to produce entertainment. This is nice, I read your theory about Florinia and now I just don't want it to happen because I would know already haha but very nice. 

If you let me spark you a idea. A while ago I thought about creating a Comic using Graphics Gale, but it's not my area, I have never sprited anything and it would take me a lot of effort now (along with work and study) to learn how to use it, and as I also saw, you are good at spriting, so, why don't you take your book all written and turn it into a comic book, all made of pixel art? It would be a lot of work, but the outcome, in my opinion, would be more satisfaying and welcomed by everyone. I could help you, but I need to learn how to sprite first ^^

The first chapter was a really good read, so good job there!

I can't guarantee that I'd read all of it, but its certainly something that I'd at least flick through when I noticed it. 

For dialogue, you could try downloading RPGMaker and then opening reborn up in that, as it would allow you to see all of the text and copy and paste it, but the downside to that is you have to work out the exact order of events and where text comes from, so to be honest the way you're doing it at the moment is probably best.