Thunder punch.   Power 127

Ice punch.             Power 127

Earth power/bulldoze.   Power 152/101

Sludge wave/poison jab Power 160/138

Increase in power due to life orb sheer force combo without stab

Or 

Any suggestions will be appreciated:)

Edited by DarkFighter15

I personally like more the other one, but this is probably better. If you are going with thunder and ice punch then it's probably to go full physical with poison jab and bulldoze until you have thunderbolt and ice beam. 

The for the suggestion. 

Also if you know a better ground type than nidoking which can also cover electricity then I can replace it. I can't makes up my mind as to which Pokemon to keep for strong ground coverage (electric also in team one)

Thunder Punch: Flygon, Rhyperior, Diggersby (all via tutor)

Thunder fang: Silvally-Ground, Gliscor, Hippowdon (all via move relearner), Krookodile (breeding)

Wild charge: Diggersby (tm)

They are not exactly better, just different:

• Diggersby has enormous attack due to its ability, its speed is like Nidoking's, so it will get outsped regularly unless it sets up an agility.
  • Rhyperior is quite bulky and aurora veil+solid rock+assault vest guarantee that it will eat hits and it will hit back hard. 
  • Flygon has the dragon type and levitate + access to dragon dance, so it can set up behind aurora veil and then attack.
  • Silvally is like Nidoking in the sense that it has a very wide movepool, but is less powerful and a bit bulkier.
  • Gliscor and Hippowdon are great defensive mons, but I don't know if they fit in an aurora veil team. Both can set up stealth rocks, eat hits and recover damage. Gliscor can also be more offensive and run swords dance to hit really hard, but it's the only one in the list that doesn't learn any good ground move since there is no earthquake tm yet, so you would be stuck with bulldoze until then.

32 minutes ago, walpurgis said:

Thunder Punch: Flygon, Rhyperior, Diggersby (all via tutor)

Thunder fang: Silvally-Ground, Gliscor, Hippowdon (all via move relearner), Krookodile (breeding)

Wild charge: Diggersby (tm)

They are not exactly better, just different:

• Diggersby has enormous attack due to its ability, its speed is like Nidoking's, so it will get outsped regularly unless it sets up an agility.
  • Rhyperior is quite bulky and aurora veil+solid rock+assault vest guarantee that it will eat hits and it will hit back hard. 
  • Flygon has the dragon type and levitate + access to dragon dance, so it can set up behind aurora veil and then attack.
  • Silvally is like Nidoking in the sense that it has a very wide movepool, but is less powerful and a bit bulkier.
  • Gliscor and Hippowdon are great defensive mons, but I don't know if they fit in an aurora veil team. Both can set up stealth rocks, eat hits and recover damage. Gliscor can also be more offensive and run swords dance to hit really hard, but it's the only one in the list that doesn't learn any good ground move since there is no earthquake tm yet, so you would be stuck with bulldoze until then.

Thx for the suggestions 

I will try rhyperior but it doesn't have any setup moves though 

Silvally is useless cuz it is not good in any particular stat and is an item less and ability less Pokemon

And I will try the rest as well 

40 minutes ago, Mr. Finn said:

I would recommend you to make all the EVs a number multiple of 4, like 128 or 252, because 126 doesn't fill one stat point, it will be the same as 124 EVs. For Nidoking, I'd recommend using Special Attacker (Timid) with Earth Power, Sludge Wave, Flamethrower and another move that uses Special Attack and that gets the effect removed by Sheer Force (recoil included).

Oh thx for pointing that out:) I will surely fix it

Also sheer force doesn't remove recoil from moves only beneficial added effects are removed except high crit hit chance and recoil from life orb is removed

Also thx for suggestion but I can't make it fully special cuz I need thunder punch its the only electric move in my team:)

Edited by DarkFighter15

31 minutes ago, Trufa said:

Roserade > Serperior just sayiing (again) haha

Both teams are good enough in my opinion, I would favor your new one more because of Nidoking. Shadow Ball is an option to it, right?

How is roserade better than contrary serperior? Please explain

Unfortunately shadow ball is not an option since I have started in ep 17:(

Because it's one of my favorites! Just Kidding.

Looking at stats, Serperior is faster and has more Defense. 

Roserade has far more superior Sp. Atk stats and since both usually work better on Timid Nature, they both will be fast enough to hit their target. They are normally set up to battle water, rock and ground, which statistically have medium speed 70; 64; 69, respectivelly. Throughout my last run on Reborn, I didn't find a opponent faster than my Roserade, perhaps a oponent with Trick Room could. By heart now, I could say Greninja, Aerodactyl and Garchomp that have those typings, are faster enough (if well trained) and could give some trouble beause of movepool.

Talking about movepool, Roserade has access to a better movepool than Serperior. Supposing both being Special attackers we have:

• Serperior has access to: Giga Drain, Leaf Storm, Solar Beam, Energy Ball, Grass Knot, Magical Leaf < all grass moves.
  • Roserade has access to: Giga Drain, Leaf Storm, Solar Beam, Energy Ball, Grass Knot, Magical Leaf, Extrasensory, Sludge Bomb, Shadow Ball, Dazzling Gleam.

Contrary Serperior + Leaf Storm is indeed strong, I have to agree, though I don't know if Contrary has effect on its 90% accuracy.

Techinician Roserade + Magical Leaf gives 90 BP plus inability to miss, assemble this with 125 base Sp. Atk and I think you'll have a better grass attacker.

Also, both have access to Grassy Terrain, but Roserade have access to Toxic Spikes, giving more usefulness to a team. Serperior also can make use of Work up, Calm Mind and Swords Dance TMs but it doesn't work with Contrary.

Puting both face to face in a battle, even if Serperior paralyzes Roserade with Glare, Roserade will have advantage because of Poison type. A good Sludge Bomb or HP Fire/Ice could take Serperior out soon enough.

I say Roserade is better than Serperior because it can hit as harder and as faster as Serperior and also gives the trainer more options for coverage and utility than Serperior, which seems to be the point of your team. You may have more coverage for Seperior if you use it as physical attacker because of Aerial Ace, Brutal Swing and Dragon Tail but those 3 have 60 BP and don't synergise with Contrary.

Edited by Trufa

15 minutes ago, Trufa said:

Because it's one of my favorites! Just Kidding.

Looking at stats, Serperior is faster and has more Defense. 

Roserade has far more superior Sp. Atk stats and since both usually work better on Timid Nature, they both will be fast enough to hit their target. They are normally set up to battle water, rock and ground, which statistically have medium speed 70; 64; 69, respectivelly. Throughout my last run on Reborn, I didn't find a opponent faster than my Roserade, perhaps a oponent with Trick Room could. By heart now, I could say Greninja, Aerodactyl and Garchomp that have those typings, are faster enough (if well trained) and could give some trouble beause of movepool.

Talking about movepool, Roserade has access to a better movepool than Serperior. Supposing both being Special attackers we have:

• Serperior has access to: Giga Drain, Leaf Storm, Solar Beam, Energy Ball, Grass Knot, Magical Leaf < all grass moves.
  • Roserade has access to: Giga Drain, Leaf Storm, Solar Beam, Energy Ball, Grass Knot, Magical Leaf, Extrasensory, Sludge Bomb, Shadow Ball, Dazzling Gleam.

Contrary Serperior + Leaf Storm is indeed strong, I have to agree, though I don't know if Contrary has effect on its 90% accuracy.

Techinician Roserade + Magical Leaf gives 90 BP plus inability to miss, assemble this with 125 base Sp. Atk and I think you'll have a better grass attacker.

Also, both have access to Grassy Terrain, but Roserade have access to Toxic Spikes, giving more usefulness to a team. Serperior also can make use of Work up, Calm Mind and Swords Dance TMs but it doesn't work with Contrary.

Puting both face to face in a battle, even if Serperior paralyzes Roserade with Glare, Roserade will have advantage because of Poison type. A good Sludge Bomb or HP Fire/Ice could take Serperior out soon enough.

I say Roserade is better than Serperior because it can hit as harder and as faster as Serperior and also gives the trainer more options for coverage and utility than Serperior. You may have more coverage for Seperior if you use it as physical attacker because of Aerial Ace, Brutal Swing and Dragon Tail but those 3 have 60 BP and don't synergise with Contrary.

Spoiler

You are right in saying that roserade has better coverage and both are fast but serperior will hit very hard after it uses leaf storm thrice that too under the aurora veil and after that it can use giga drain to recover all the DMG loss and HP rock covers all the weaknesses of serperior except poison so it will definitely hit a LOT harder than serperior and also it learns dragon pulse for a bit more coverage

Only problem with serperior is it will get walled by steel types and poison types will give it trouble but that should be easier to deal under aurora veil

So I think serperior will be better but thx for suggestion:)